My 1,000th post

bigwilly

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
My cousin played for Oakland in '98, I'm sure he remembers the other  2 linemen.  But I know region wants to keep his I.D. a secret so I'm not going to try too hard to find out who he is.

825502663[/snapback]

good luck finding out...you cant region...he is too slick for anything like that

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 31 2004 - 02:33 PM']good luck finding out...you cant region...he is too slick for anything like that

825502668[/snapback]

unfortunately I've already found that out the hard way. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out who the linemen were that year. And then I thought I found out who he was and I ended up being wrong 4 different times.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
unfortunately I've already found that out the hard way.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out who the linemen were that year.  And then I thought I found out who he was and I ended up being wrong 4 different times.

825502674[/snapback]

I also tried but its pointless...its like he knows how we are going to look for him and blocks any access to them...oh well he is still my favorite person on T

Siegel[/url'>_Senior' date='Dec 31 2004 - 02:37 PM']I also tried but its pointless...its like he knows how we are going to look for him and blocks any access to them...oh well he is still my favorite person on T

825502682[/snapback]

he's my favorite person on coacht too, and WingT also. But here lately some of you Siegel guy are starting to be liked more and more.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
he's my favorite person on coacht too, and WingT also.  But here lately some of you Siegel guy are starting to be liked more and more.

825502685[/snapback]

I know im your favorite out of all of them though...haha

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I think you and hooligan might be tied.  Of course if you pay me, you can be my favorite from Siegel, well actually my second favorite.  WingT is my favorite.

825502713[/snapback]

Ill pass on the payment sorry...im first in others peoples books and i aint have to pay them...

Announcements