Dyersburg Tourney

mrbigster

Dms..The Trojans looked pretty good tonight..Munford played them really tough,especially in the 1st half...Three girls made the Tournament team...You may know all their names,because you probably coached all of them...Mitchell made the team,#4 made the team also,not sure of her name..May have been Butler and the most valuable player was Alecia Neuman or Newman..Not sure of her first name but she really had a great tournament...The big kid,Holloway didn't make the team, neither did Strayhorn...Holloway had a decent tournament but missed a lot of shots under the goal both nights and Strayhorn played pretty good tonight,not great but she really struggled last night..The Lady Trojans are a very good team and if they are hitting on all cylinders could be a very dangerous team

Dms..the #4 I'm talking about is a black girl...Butler may be a white girl..It seems like #24 was a Butler...But anyway,#4 is the one that made the team..

Edited by mrbigster

Dms..The Trojans looked pretty good tonight..Munford played them really tough,especially in the 1st half...Three girls made the Tournament team...You may know all their names,because you probably coached all of them...Mitchell made the team,#4 made the team also,not sure of her name..May have been Butler and the most valuable player was Alecia Neuman or Newman..Not sure of her first name but she really had a great tournament...The big kid,Holloway didn't make the team, neither did Strayhorn...Holloway had a decent tournament but missed a lot of shots under the goal both nights and Strayhorn played pretty good tonight,not great but she really struggled last night..The Lady Trojans are a very good team and if they are hitting on all cylinders could be a very dangerous team

Dms..the #4 I'm talking about is a black girl...Butler may be a white girl..It seems like #24 was a Butler...But anyway,#4 is the one that made the team..

825501246[/snapback]

Hey.. you're pretty close! :blink:

Coach C-- it was LaTroya Mitchell and Kayla Bartlett along with LaCelia as MVP! We really miss you and wish you could come watch!

Could someone give an update on the Dyersburg tournament?

I was sure some Rebel fans would be on here to describe the DHS-OCCHS game. I guess they are still in shock.

How did D'burg do against Munford?

825501212[/snapback]

I don't know why Rebel fans would be in shock....Dyersburg is a really good team....BTW How did former Obion Co Jr High player Kayla Holloway do against OCCHS??

Holloway did okay,but not great..It was a great matchup with two excellent teams but Dyersburg seemed to miss a ton of shots under the goal and a lot of free throws...I'm an outsider from both these teams but had Dyersburg been hitting those shots under the goal,,it seemed like they was going down and rim out,I believe the Lady Trojans would have won by double digits..Central has a great team...Both Roney's looked very good..The older Roney suffered a injury tonight in Central's win over a very good Poplar Bluff team..Word is ,she may have broken a bone in her foot..It was a great game though with Central and Poplar Bluff taking the lead back and forth several times..

Hey.. you're pretty close! :blink:

Coach C-- it was LaTroya Mitchell and Kayla Bartlett along with LaCelia as MVP! We really miss you and wish you could come watch!

825501320[/snapback]

mrbigster, you were correct. All three of these played for me. They all have a great work ethnic with super attitudes.

playa05, you don't wish I could watch the girls near as much as I do. This team is a great one to watch and I think they have a good chance to advance.

playa05, give me a hint who you are.

playa05, give me a hint who you are.

825501462[/snapback]

Hey! I played for you at DMS and worked for you this summer! help any? <_< I've been at your house a lot while you've been gone... you've had LOTS of company! But anyways, I hope you had a good Christmas. Come home soon!

You need to check out the Dyersburg News website @ dyersburgnews.com and click on the sports link. Our new sportswriter is really good and will give you accurate results of our games.

Guest sigma7_1981

#4's name is Kayla Bartlett. She is a senior shooting guard and has been playing varsity all four years of HS. As a freshman, she and Megan McNeil saw lots of action on the varsity. Bartlett also was selected for the All District and All Tournament Teams last season. <_<

playa05, I know who you are!!! (Between your clues and talking to my wife.) You are having a great year from what I have read in the paper and what I have heard from others thru e-mail. Your team is a very special one. Ya'll have worked extremely hard through the years and it is really paying off this season. You know how proud I am of you and the rest of the team!!!! I get on coacht every morning here to check for your scores. Of course my morning is 9 hours ahead of your time, so the boys game is just completed when I start checking. Get my e-mail address from my wife or daughter and write me.

thumb