Prayers for Coach T

falconfan94

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark is in surgery right now.

825502607[/snapback]

God Bless you as you walk thru this challenging time hand in hand with the Great Physician. He who sustains the universe has you in his grip as you hold on to Him.

Check out a bk. by Dr. Jordan S Rubin who was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.

Remarkable story of his recovery from this disease. Title: Patient Heal Thyself (Freedom Press) Many Health Food Stores have free copies to give away. Dr. Rubin

sells Garden of Life products. Wish I was near I would hand u a copy of this bk. Dr.

Rubin is also author of The Maker's Diet.

Blessings

I had the pleasure to meet CoachT yesterday while waiting at Vanderbilt. We both received news that the surgeries went better than had been expected. Although a really serious surgeries any news that is better than expected is great. Hopi and family are praying for your family during this tough time.

Please keep in touch and let us know how it is going for your family, our thought’s and prayer’s are with you. thumb

I had the pleasure to meet CoachT yesterday while waiting at Vanderbilt. We both received news that the surgeries went better than had been expected. Although a really serious surgeries any news that is better than expected is great. Hopi and family are praying for your family during this tough time.

Please keep in touch and let us know how it is going for your family, our thought’s and prayer’s are with you.  thumb

825503367[/snapback]

Enjoyed meeting you and your daughters yesterday. Hopefully both of our families will continue to receive good news.

The surgery went better than we thought it would. They had to remove a third of Mark's colon, which we knew they would, but only about 6-8 inches of his small intestine. There were two separate areas of infection and his chance of getting another infection is still there but we feel pretty good about things right now. He is in a lot of pain and will be for a day or two. I am home tonight and will go back to Nashville early on Saturday.

825503066[/snapback]

If u will send me an email with your mailing address, I will try to get u a copy of the bk by Dr. Rubin mailed to you ASAP. Tnx for good report. I have a copy of the bk in front of me but I am over 8,000 miles away. :lol: kandoman59-subs@yahoo.com

Edited by Who'sYoDaddyAlaEh!