White House vs White House Heritage

timbdp

jcox08- you were the one starting to bash white house and all i wanted you to do is look over the schedule and look at the strength of the team each plays. the blind school was a joke so take it for what it is worth and get over it. try playing the schedule that the blue devils have for the last 4 years as to yours the last two years. the refs excuse is lame and always has been for any player or coach to make that as an excuse for losing. you never know what kind of refs you will get now and days. who would ever want to be a referee. you adjust your play so you will not get caught for certain things a refs likes to call. both teams are "WELL COACHED" and both have some hard working players on the teams but we all know there were going to be some cheap shots made at each other like the one on levering.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jcox08- you were the one starting to bash white house and all i wanted you to do is look over the schedule and look at the strength of the team each plays. the blind school was a joke so take it for what it is worth and get over it.  try playing the schedule that the blue devils have for the last 4 years as to yours the last two years.  the refs excuse is lame and always has been for any player or coach to make that as an excuse for losing.  you never know what kind of refs you will get now and days. who would ever want to be a referee.  you adjust your play so you will not get caught for certain things a refs likes to call.  both teams are "WELL COACHED" and both have some hard working players on the teams but we all know there were going to be some cheap shots made at each other like the one on levering.

825501600[/snapback]

JCOX I got to agree with Drika on this one... But enough is enough it is time to move on.... The game is over, the lights are out, and there are no more games to be played at Overton.... Both sides need to move on to their next competitor.... Maybe as I have said that a series of games between the two schools can be arranged for next year. Then the game will be settled on the court.... Not on the Web...

Edited by Sportster

thanks sportster ! white house is a good community made up of great people. this one game doesn't need to cause hard feelings! i'm sure in the future the sports scene will become interesting just like the beech/hendersonville scene. that is what sports is all about "COMPETITIVE" look forward to sitting through some really great games between these two schools.

Drika,  What blind school are you talking about?? Montessori is a 2nd year school just like Heritage.  So back off a little there.  What is up with WHHS trashing on Heritage?  We support you guys all of the time because you are our community.  This is crazy.  It's not like Heritage said let's go start a new school.  We've had to start everything from scratch.  I know there are lots of people over there that support us too.  We still have alot of BDP for you guys.  Don't start something over nothing.  I guarantee you if you guys go further than us in tournaments that we'll be there to support BDP.  So stop with the trashing please.

825501388[/snapback]

I am not to sure about the Principal's agreement....  Dont really think that Jeff and Art made that agreement for the foreseeable future....  I have known them for sometime going back to them both teaching in the Sumner County System and I think that they meant only for the first  couple of years.... Unless you are in administration as well and know more than me... You still havent answered my question... Age? Grade? Sports you play?

825501590[/snapback]

I saw a young Heritage team lose it's composure in the 4th quarter and that happens. As for the 2 teams bringing in a big gate if they played each other home and away they would need to get a whole lot more people than the 50 or so they brought to Overton. Now that Merrol Hyde and Ronnie Meadors are both retiring White House will reunite and build a super high school with 3 or 4 gyms and just kick everyones butt! Just kidding! White House has some super kids on both sides of town and I hope the community realizes how lucky we are to have 2 schools that are medium sized. A lot of athletes would not have the opportunity to participate in sports in a 1500 student school.

When Beech High School was built a large number of Hendersonville residents thought the world had come to an end...... However, everything has worked out great and there is a great healthy "Community" and "School" spirit and rivalry.... In some ways it has made the community some what stronger.....

Just like I know it will for all of you that live in the White House community....

One thing that you all ought to consider is a good spring and summer program that brings all of the players together as one..... Maybe a local AAU team

Edited by Sportster

i havent been on this site too much lately and i just read through the thread, and i have a coment to make when someone said they were sick of hearing excuses about the refs in the game. i play for heritage and we DEFINATELY dont think the refs made us lose the game, we didnt play to our potential the second half, and Jamison and white house played great in the second half, so we dont think the refs made us lose that game. however, i also have to say that white house's 30 points in the 4th were probably 10 to 14 off them were off free throws. anyway that game is in the past and I have to wish white house the best of luck for the rest of the year. and i know we are ready to continue district play and we want to turn it up a notch. like i said before though, the only reason i brought this game back up was because i havent read this thread in a while. Good luck White house and Heritage.