2nd Half

lchsbaseball

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What teams can turn it around after the first half of the season and make the right kinds of adjustments to have a impact on their district/region?

825504703[/snapback]

i happen to think moore co. and forrest will get their programs turned around and start winning i think forrest has a good team along with moore co.....of course moore co. will have to wait and start winning til after they play us...hopefully thumb

Guest catfish-hunter

I know that they lost another heartbreaker last night at Northeast but the team that I would watch out for in the second half of this season is Sycamore. The War Eagles have a way of playing their best basketball when tourney time arrives. District 10AA is highly competitive with the likes of Harpeth, Cheatham, Waverly, CreekWood, and Montgomery Central but Sycamore has been the team that gets the job done in the past when tourney time arrives while the other six teams that I've just mentioned have been left packin' their bags for the summer.

What teams can turn it around after the first half of the season and make the right kinds of adjustments to have a impact on their district/region?

825504703[/snapback]

Campbell County can turn it around this second half of the season, they play hard and just didn't do some of the little things that they have shown they can do now they will do it the second half

I think Riverdale has a great chance of turning things around in the second half. Riverdale is 9-7 as of right now. On coacht's strength of schedule, Riverdale ranks #2 in the state out of 111 AAA teams. They have had no cupcake schedule thus far. The first half was a rough one with, injuries, ineligable players, playing until Dec. 7th without 5 guys due to them making the State Championship in football, buzzer beater shots, half court shots, team chemistry being affected by the players returning, players sick and getting suspended, ect. But now it is a near year and the Warriors started off the near year with a bang with an impressive victory over Coffee Co. Everyone is healthy, eligable, and everyone is on the same page now. Riverdale plays in Murfreesboro for the next 8 games, and of those 8, 6 are at Riverdale. They dont have one game outside the boro in the month of January. They can use that time to gain momentum and make a run at the districts top seed. These guys have the talent and all the pieces and i think now they will start to gel and come together and look like that team from this summer.