• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great skills will show up.

SEC school asking for tape on a 9th grader-

that was under used.

If his scoring continues to increase-

the sky is the limit.

825549342[/snapback]

I played four years in college at UTC with Isaac Connor, who coached Cameron in AAU. Isaac knows a DI player when he sees one and so do I. Isaac thinks Cameron is that good. Isaac does not blow smoke, and I have seen absolutely nothing that makes me disagree with Ike's feelings on Cameron. He's tough and I would want him on my team every time.

He absolutely gutted Powell in the second half of that game, and as much as I hated it, I also kind of liked the way he did it.

I am looking forward to the game Friday night. In my opinion, Halls kind of took something away from Powell a few weeks ago that we have not gotten back. The only way we will is to win that game. I bet that Halls High School will be hopping Friday night. Should be a great game.

Edited by mocs30

the powell/halls game will be made up on sat. the12.

i hate how people think they know a D1 player. i hate how people can't believe if some1 is or not. cameron is a good player and his height shouldnt hurt to bad because has any1 seen the guy for miss. state that is only 5'8? cameron will grow some more so the size will come all he has to do is work on his shot and he has a very good chance of going to a big college.

the powell/halls game will be made up on sat. the12.

i hate how people think they know a D1 player. i hate how people can't believe if some1 is or not. cameron is a good player and his height shouldnt hurt to bad because has any1 seen the guy for miss. state that is only 5'8? cameron will grow some more so the size will come all he has to do is work on his shot and he has a very good chance of going to a big college.

825555283[/snapback]

What dose this have to do with the district race.??????????????

• 2 weeks later...
LIKE I SAID EAIRLER IN THE POST .THAT THIS DISRICT WILL SURPRISE ALOT OF PEOPLE. ANYBODY ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT. LOOKS LIKE  OAKRIDGE AND CLINTON CAN CONTROL THERE OWN DESTINY. FRIDAYS GAME AT OAKRIDGE WILL BE HUGE, FOR BOTH TEAMS. BUT FIRST OAKRIDGE MUST TAKE CARE OF HALLS, OAKRIDGE BY 4.

CLINTON  BY 7 OVER CAMPBELL CO.

GOOD LUCK

825545141[/snapback]

As I said before , Oakridge and Clinton Controlled there own destiny though a hard tough district. Congratulations to all teams in the disrict 3AAA For giving everyone such an exciting race.

1-Oakridge 10-2

2-Clinton 8-4

3-Powell 7-5

4-Karns 6-6

5-Halls 6-6

6-Central 3-9

7-Campbell Co. 1-11

Looks like it could be another, Clinton and Oakridge Disrict Campionship game.

I'am sure the other teams in the disrict will try to play the spoiler role.

Clinton and Oakridge already have automatic byes to the region.

Good luck to all. !!!!!!!!!! thumb

Edited by RimRecker