Lincoln County vs. Shelbyville

falconfan94

Any district loss at home is big but as I have said over and over, they are not healthly at all.  It was far from devastating, just a loss that they will need to learn from.  I now predict they will beat Lincoln Co. at their place and it will come down to who wins the second game with Columbia as to who wins the district.  Can't say you don't know where I stand.  Time will tell. thumb

825510456[/snapback]

flemtone you are just TOO MUCH. LOL. I can not believe you seriously think Shelbyville can still win the district. What ever you've been smoking you need to sell it and make a fortune. You say over and over injuries, injuries, injuries. All teams have injuries. You have to play with what you've got. Shelbyville had their run the past 2 years winning 2 State Championships and now they have proven they are MORTAL like everyone else. They lost heavily to GRADUATION. And they didn't have the REINFORCEMENTS to come in and keep the streak going.

To your remark Shelbyville will beat Lincoln Co. at their place and whoever wins the Columbia-Shelbyville rematch will win the district is TOTAL FANASTY on your part.

First of all you better worry about games at Coffee Co. and Lawrence Co. Personally I think you'll be lucky to finish (6-6) for the season in district play. That would make you a 4 or 5 seed going into the tournaments. And that senerio could put you in a postion of playing on the road in the opening round of the district and a loss would end your season.

You better wake up and smell the coffee and stop living in the past. Shelbyville is just average at best. They are not in the elite teams this season. You may be at the State Tournament this year but you will only be a spectator. Because Shelbyville will not be one of the elite 8 this year.

Why don't you give a little credit to the teams in your district that for years Shelbyville has run roughshot over beating by unmerciful scores. Now its time for pay back and I don't think anyone will have any sympathy for the Eaglettes.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flemtone you are just TOO MUCH.  LOL.  I can not believe you seriously think Shelbyville can still win the district.  What ever you've been smoking you need to sell it and make a fortune.  You say over and over injuries, injuries, injuries.  All teams have injuries.  You have to play with what you've got.  Shelbyville had their run the past 2 years winning 2 State Championships and now they have proven they are MORTAL like everyone else.  They lost heavily to GRADUATION.  And they didn't have the REINFORCEMENTS to come in and keep the streak going.

To your remark Shelbyville will beat Lincoln Co. at their place and whoever wins the Columbia-Shelbyville rematch will win the district is TOTAL FANASTY on your part. 

First of all you better worry about games at Coffee Co. and Lawrence Co.  Personally I think you'll be lucky to finish (6-6) for the season in district play.  That would make you a 4 or 5 seed going into the tournaments.  And that senerio could put you in a postion of playing on the road in the opening round of the district and a loss would end your season. 

You better wake up and smell the coffee and stop living in the past.  Shelbyville is just average at best.  They are not in the elite teams this season.  You may be at the State Tournament this year but you will only be a spectator.  Because Shelbyville will not be one of the elite 8 this year.

Why don't you give a little credit to the teams in your district that for years Shelbyville has run roughshot over beating by unmerciful scores.  Now its time for pay back and I don't think anyone will have any sympathy for the Eaglettes.

825510991[/snapback]

I am not sure what FANASTY is but I hope I don't have it. I would think you of all people you would be aware of what injuries can do to a team.

Every game Shelbyville has in the district will be loseable if they don't play their A game, especially if they continue to stay hurt and sick. My point is that IF they do get healthy, they can beat anyone in the district and could win it.

I don't smoke or drink and I think I have some knowledge of the game, maybe not in your eyes, but they could be there in spite of all the challenges.

I do plan to attend the state and I will be a spectator regardless of who is playing.

As far as sympathy is concerned, Shelbyville does not seek nor want any from any team they play. If you don't believe that ask your coach what Coach Insell asked him to do before their game, "Do not pull off regardless of the score". Does that sound like someone that wants sympathy????

The next 45 days will determine who will do what in the tounaments. Time will tell.

I am not sure what FANASTY is but I hope I don't have it.  I would think you of all people you would be aware of what injuries can do to a team.

Every game Shelbyville has in the district will be loseable if they don't play their A game, especially if they continue to stay hurt and sick.  My point is that IF they do get healthy, they can beat anyone in the district and could win it. 

I don't smoke or drink and I think I have some knowledge of the game, maybe not in your eyes, but they could be there in spite of all the challenges.

I do plan to attend the state and I will be a spectator regardless of who is playing. 

As far as sympathy is concerned, Shelbyville does not seek nor want any from any team they play.  If you don't believe that ask your coach what Coach Insell asked him to do before their game, "Do not pull off regardless of the score".  Does that sound like someone that wants sympathy????

The next 45 days will determine who will do what in the tounaments.  Time will tell.

825511051[/snapback]

Hey if that is what Insell said "Do not pull off regardless of the score". Why was there so much fuss about leaving the starters in till the end of the game?

Several Shelbyville fans said MtJ was trying to run the score up. Maybe Insell needs to inform the Eaglette Nation what his game plan is. I guess Insell got what he asked for cause thats exactly what happened. thumb

Hey if that is what Insell said "Do not pull off regardless of the score".  Why was there so much fuss about leaving the starters in till the end of the game?

Several Shelbyville fans said MtJ was trying to run the score up.  Maybe Insell needs to inform the Eaglette Nation what his game plan is.  I guess Insell got what he asked for cause thats exactly what happened.  thumb

825511063[/snapback]

Right, he needs to go to the general public and tell them he has asked the other coach to leave his starters in and play hard until the end. Can you imagine how the average fan would handle that???? His motive was to give his girls every opportunity to improve and continue to play the game not he score.

You just have to live with what the general public is going to come with, they think every game should be close and anything over a 20 point win is running up the score. Sometimes those are the games you can learn the most from.

Coach Insell did get just what he asked for but remember, the season is not over. I don't think they handed out any trophies at the end of that game. thumb

Will it was a good game but every body can enjoy beating Shelbyville this year but remember that you will play them agian next year and things could be a lot different.

People are going to get their shots in now so enjoy it and remember it next year and the year after that.

Good luck to LC with the rest of the District. But the team you need to lok at for is Columbia not so much Shelbyville.

Right, he needs to go to the general public and tell them he has asked the other coach to leave his starters in and play hard until the end.  Can you imagine how the average fan would handle that????  His motive was to give his girls every opportunity to improve and continue to play the game not he score.

You just have to live with what the general public is going to come with, they think every game should be close and anything over a 20 point win is running up the score.  Sometimes those are the games you can learn the most from. 

Coach Insell did get just what he asked for but remember, the season is not over.  I don't think they handed out any trophies at the end of that game. thumb

825511080[/snapback]

Whatever flem... Whatever..... :justwrestle:

I am proud for the kids, any time anyone has to wait 28 years, they deserve to celebrate. thumb

825513964[/snapback]

That was pretty conceded to say it like that. You could have just said you was proud for the kids and didn't have to add that statement.... any time anyone has to wait 28 years. That showed a lack of class.