Harding Academy Lady Lions 54, Millington 27

lionstats

In my opinion,the best game the LLions have played all season-55% from the field, 66.7% from downtown, 61.5% from the free stripe, and 100% hustle on defense wit 8 steals and 32 rebounds.

Lauren Cook (11), Hannah Douglas(10), Shay Farmer(9) and Alyssa Copeland(8) led the scoring for the young LLions. Amanda Favazza led the rebound effort with 6, while Douglas and Copeland had 5 each. The entire bench participated in the scoring. Great job!!

Sabrina Matthews led the lady Trojans with 11 points.

The LLions are looking forward to Friday's matchup with the Bartlett Lady Panthers, who were victorious in an exhibition game earlier in the season.

Go Lady Lions!!

For the complete stats of tonight's game,click on the link below:

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/statHoopMedi...72&sch_id=27916

I got a chance to see the Harding girls play in the JCS tourney over the break and they looked really tough. I thought they played harder than any of the other girls teams there. From what I understand they are very young. Looks like they have a bright future. I thought the post player Courtney I beleive was her name looked really good for a freshman. How is the Phipps girl is she okay now?

In my opinion,the best game the LLions have played all season-55% from the field, 66.7% from downtown, 61.5% from the free stripe, and 100% hustle on defense wit 8 steals and 32 rebounds.

Lauren Cook (11), Hannah Douglas(10), Shay Farmer(9) and Alyssa Copeland(8) led the scoring for the young LLions. Amanda Favazza led the rebound effort with 6, while Douglas and Copeland had 5 each. The entire bench participated in the scoring. Great job!!

Sabrina Matthews led the lady Trojans with 11 points.

The LLions are looking forward to Friday's matchup with the Bartlett Lady Panthers, who were victorious in an exhibition game earlier in the season.

Go Lady Lions!!

For the complete stats of tonight's game,click on the link below:

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/statHoopMedi...72&sch_id=27916

825506941[/snapback]

Sarah Phipps suffered a pulled calf muscle in the wayne county game- she should be back on the court next week