Region 5 Rankings

Bobvark2

i would make raven wood either 6 or 7, being that i think they could beat both those teams, and they have been doing better then both those teams in tourny's, and reg. matches..

825517697[/snapback]

Really? I would Rank them 2. I beleive the only team in the region they can't beat in a dual is FHS. Seeing how Brentwood is ranked 3rd and Ravenwood already beat them.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is where I want to put them, but I didn't want people to think that I was just ranking them there because they are my team.

Centennial also beat Brentwood, but I think Bwood would win in a tournament format. Remember these rankings are for Regional Indivudal tourney. Dual team is a totally different monster.

Edited by Bobvark2

Coach Peck,

Do you really see anyone beating Kelly Felix(except a Soddy wrestler perhaps),  but especially someone in our region?

soms

825517780[/snapback]

Holliman is a takedown machine. If Kelly is on his game he'll dominate, however it it become takedowns vs. mat wrestling the takedown person will win.

AS two former medal winners they will try and seperate them.  Remember the only seeding done is to former medal winners.  Now depending on the number of medal winners they could see each other in the semis but there would need to be an odd number of state champs at that weight.

825517996[/snapback]

Not my region but...To be seeded, a wrestler has to be a returning medalist and current Region Champion. However, the region finishers are split with 1/4 in one side and 2/3 on the other side of the bracket.

Take a look at last years' 112 bracket. Tinsley was the #1 seed. Even though Danny Coleman was a former state champ, he was unseeded. Tinsley beat Coleman in the Region Final.

Not my region but...To be seeded, a wrestler has to be a returning medalist and current Region Champion. However, the region finishers are split with 1/4 in one side and 2/3 on the other side of the bracket.

Take a look at last years' 112 bracket. Tinsley was the #1 seed. Even though Danny Coleman was a former state champ, he was unseeded. Tinsley beat Coleman in the Region Final.

825518025[/snapback]

forgot about the region champ part.