Ooltewah Vs. Red Bank

denlron

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indepth... you make a good point about red bank being underrated in the district but isn't it kinda obvious.

A) we already knew that ooltewah and brainerd would be tough this year, so that leaves soddy, RB, and central.

:( soddy got hot at the beginning of the year, and have cooled some since their undefeated run... so that throws them out of the mix since the beginning, so youre left with RB and central.

C) central is flat out awful this year, so all you have left is RB. still you make a good point, but i thought i would point out the facts why it is a solid point.

825511563[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? Soddy has cooled off? they have 2 losses! Your bias is more than blatant in this post! I believe after the owls lost to the lions, that put soddy into 2nd in the region. How can the 2nd ranked team in the region be "thrown out of the mix"? Utterly stupid!

Edited by HotSauce11

Dont kid yourself, Red Bank is much better than when SD played them.  Last I checked they had won 5 straight and they looked very good friday.

Soddy-Daisy can't play with Ooltewah, and I will be shocked if they beat RB again this year.

825513161[/snapback]

Good analysis from another expert. Did you see what Baylor did to us last night?

what we all need to understand is every night is a different night. We know the kids perform well some nights and are off the next time out. We have too many experts, but I guess we need to let the kids keep playing the games rather than determining the winners beforehand.

Good analysis from another expert. Did you see what Baylor did to us last night?

what we all need to understand is every night is a different night. We know the kids perform well some nights and are off the next time out. We have too many experts, but I guess we need to let the kids keep playing the games rather than determining the winners beforehand.

825516749[/snapback]

Well my 'expert' opinion is Baylor could on any given night beat anyone in Chattanooga this year. They are well coached and very talented this year. It would not be a total shock to many people if Baylor won the Div II state title.

Would be interesting to see Baylor and Bradley play.

Well my 'expert' opinion is Baylor could on any given night beat anyone in Chattanooga this year.  They are well coached and very talented this year.  It would not be a total shock to many people if Baylor won the Div II state title.

Would be interesting to see Baylor and Bradley play.

825517736[/snapback]

Not trying to butt heads and appreciate you pumping up the lions, but I was just going on Baylor being 4-3 going into our game. If you say they may win he state I'm sure we can put it in the bank, just not Red Bank :blink: