Patriots will their way to victory

Guest Oakland

Guest region4fan
Yeah man you're right.  Got my numbers mixed up.  I would love to make it to the Feb. 1 game but Cookeville is hosting Riverdale.  Gotta lead the now downtrodden student section.

825510783[/snapback]

trust me riverdale won't bring a crowd. They only support football over there. Such a shame too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland plays in sparta febuary 1st.

Every team in the district have good coaching staffs, but ask any knowledgeable district 7 observer and they will tell you oakland is the best. coach johnson is almost like having a 2nd head coach on the bench with all the years in coaching he has had

825510767[/snapback]

looked like he had 4 coaches on the bench with him

Guest Oakland
looked like he had 4 coaches on the bench with him

825510850[/snapback]

there are 3 assitants on coach king's staff but was making the point that coach johnson is almost like a 2nd head coach with all his coaching experience

Guest Oakland
This game was UGLY. Oakland is not getting better they are getting worse.  They are headed for a major losing stength once they get on the road.  They will get by Blackman 34-32.  They have no one that can score.  They are way overrated.

825510928[/snapback]

getting worse?? oakland ran their offense well last night , just couldnt convert on their shots. the effort has been improving on offense and i think oakland is close to getting back on track offensively. no one that can score? please. you have been hyping them up as much as i have so how can you say they are overrated?!!? oakland is 4-0 and leading in district 7-aaa and thats all that matters

Oakland[/url'>' date='Jan 8 2005 - 11:19 AM']getting worse?? oakland ran their offense well last night , just couldnt convert on their shots. the effort has been improving on offense and i think oakland is close to getting back on track offensively. no one that can score? please. you have been hyping them up as much as i have so how can you say they are overrated?!!? oakland is 4-0 and leading in district 7-aaa and thats all that matters

825511005[/snapback]

I'm sorry Oakland but I have to disagree with you on this. I think Oakland had no answer White County's 2-3 defense. How many three's did Oakland make? I really think the difference in the game was White County's poor shooting behind the three-point arch. I believe they were 0 of 12. If they shoot 25% we have a different story. However, you know what the old coach always said about ifs and buts. Kudos to Oakland. You better bring your "A" game to White County.

Guest Oakland
I'm sorry Oakland but I have to disagree with you on this. I think Oakland had no answer White County's 2-3 defense. How many three's did Oakland make? I really think the difference in the game was White County's poor shooting behind the three-point arch. I believe they were 0 of 12. If they shoot 25% we have a different story. However, you know what the old coach always said about ifs and buts. Kudos to Oakland. You better bring your "A" game to White County.

825511054[/snapback]

i said we ran our offense well, doesnt mean we shoot well, which we didnt. I know we were fortunate to beat sparta last night but it was a win nonetheless. the guys know they have alot of improving to do to make it deep into the postseason and im sure they are prolly trying to fix the problem as we speak. Oakland will be just fine