Dogpound results

glovebox27

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was Prisayne?  i havent heard anything about him in the last 2 months.  also how was the competition at 112?  did fink wrestle well or was there not really any competition.  he is a pretty good wrestler, but i didnt figure he would win this tourney.  i wish i would have been there, he wouldnt have won.

825512423[/snapback]

Why do you say that Fink wouldn't have won?

Smyrna Results were:

Top 5-

1. Ravenwood

2. Blackman

3. Warren Co.

4. Oakland

5. Christian Co., KY

103-

1. Casteel (Oak)

2. Luis (ELT)

3. Ford (Rav)

4. Sawyer (Riverdale)

112-

1. Fink (Black) (Rostum will be back soon)

2. Bao (ELT)

3. Pappas (Rav)

4. Reedy (War)

119-

1. Watson (Leb) (I did not wrestle bcause of a dislocated shoulder beatin watson 13-3 then pinned in the begining of 2nd period)

2. Walline (Rav)

3. hill (Forrest)

4. Bird (CNorthwest)

125-

1.Tyler (Eliz)

2. Sneed (Oak)

Co-3rd- Procter (Black) and Bradford (Smyrna)

130-

1. Kerian (Rav)

2. Bibbs (CC, KY)

3. Willis (Oak)

4. White (Lav)

135-

1. Miller (Riv)

2. Dedman (Smy)

3. Feltman (CNorthwest)

4. Armstrong (Cc, KY)

140-

1. Johnson (ELT)

2. Roach (War Co)

3. Wesley (Lav)

4. Heidel (Rav)

145-

1. Casey (Oak) (SPENCER SOMMERS FROM SMYRNA DID NOT WRESTLE BUT HE BEAT THE OAK KID B4)

2. Godwin (Rav)

3. Foster (War. Co)

4. Master (Riverdale)

152-

1. Mason (CC. KY)

2. Coffman (Lav)

3. Dedman (Smy)

4. Morrell (White House) ***This kid was amazing! I think he is the only guy on his team! He lost 4-1 to Mason and didn't wrestle for 3rd.

160-

1. Thomas (War. Co)

2. Cornett (Eliz)

3. Parker (Shelby)

4. Bair (Wil Central)

171-

1. Haggard (Rav)

2. Rowell (Friendship Chris)

3. White (Leb)

4. Curlin (Lav)

189-

1. Spencer (Rav)

2. Martin (Black)

Co-3rd Paz(War. Co) and Helms (Smy)

215-

1. Meredith (Black)

2. Potter (Eliz)

3. Gillespie (Frienship)

4. Wolfe (Rav)

275-

1. Grammar (Leb)

2. Stitch (War. Co)

Co-3rd- Pitt (Black) and Marshall (Lav)

Smyrna had 3 of its hard hitters out and i think that we would have been up in the rankings if we would have been a full squad with me and spencer and rostum...

bhs- The guys did pretty well! Of course not as well as we would've wished for, but we'll take it!!

superman- there were quite a few guys that stood out. The most dominant were Casteel, Fink, Kerian, Johnson, and Meredith (except for the finals...i don't know what happened there!) Of course the White House guy stood out, as well as Lebanon's 119.

Tyler- Prisayne went home to Laos for the holidays and unfortunately has been stuck there because of the tsunami. Also, you seem a little angry at the little Finkster....do i smell a challenge? :D

Edited by Hamm

Where was Prisayne?  i havent heard anything about him in the last 2 months.  also how was the competition at 112?  did fink wrestle well or was there not really any competition.  he is a pretty good wrestler, but i didnt figure he would win this tourney.  i wish i would have been there, he wouldnt have won.

825512423[/snapback]

why who do you think would of beat me :D

bhs- The guys did pretty well!  Of course not as well as we would've wished for, but we'll take it!!

superman- there were quite a few guys that stood out.  The most dominant were Casteel, Fink, Kerian, Johnson, and Meredith (except for the finals...i don't know what happened there!) Of course the White House guy stood out, as well as Lebanon's 119.

Tyler- Prisayne went home to Laos for the holidays and unfortunately has been stuck there because of the tsunami.  Also, you seem a little angry at the little Finkster....do i smell a challenge?  :D

825512578[/snapback]

Hey hamm what the heck happend to martin, why was he at 189? and who is this Spencer guy and why isnt he ranked?

Smyrna Results were:

Top 5-

1. Ravenwood

2. Blackman

3. Warren Co.

4. Oakland

5. Christian Co., KY

103-

1. Casteel (Oak)

2. Luis (ELT)

3. Ford (Rav)

4. Sawyer (Riverdale)

112-

1. Fink (Black) (Rostum will be back soon)

2. Bao (ELT)

3. Pappas (Rav)

4. Reedy (War)

119-

1. Watson (Leb) (I did not wrestle bcause of a dislocated shoulder beatin watson 13-3 then pinned in the begining of 2nd period)

2. Walline (Rav)

3. hill (Forrest)

4. Bird (CNorthwest)

125-

1.Tyler (Eliz)

2. Sneed (Oak)

Co-3rd- Procter (Black) and Bradford (Smyrna)

130-

1. Kerian (Rav)

2. Bibbs (CC, KY)

3. Willis (Oak)

4. White (Lav)

135-

1. Miller (Riv)

2. Dedman (Smy)

3. Feltman (CNorthwest)

4. Armstrong (Cc, KY)

140-

1. Johnson (ELT)

2. Roach (War Co)

3. Wesley (Lav)

4. Heidel (Rav)

145-

1. Casey (Oak) (SPENCER SOMMERS FROM SMYRNA DID NOT WRESTLE BUT HE BEAT THE OAK KID B4)

2. Godwin (Rav)

3. Foster (War. Co)

4. Master (Riverdale)

152-

1. Mason (CC. KY)

2. Coffman (Lav)

3. Dedman (Smy)

4. Morrell (White House) ***This kid was amazing! I think he is the only guy on his team! He lost 4-1 to Mason and didn't wrestle for 3rd.

160-

1. Thomas (War. Co)

2. Cornett (Eliz)

3. Parker (Shelby)

4. Bair (Wil Central)

171-

1. Haggard (Rav)

2. Rowell (Friendship Chris)

3. White (Leb)

4. Curlin (Lav)

189-

1. Spencer (Rav)

2. Martin (Black)

Co-3rd Paz(War. Co) and Helms (Smy)

215-

1. Meredith (Black)

2. Potter (Eliz)

3. Gillespie (Frienship)

4. Wolfe (Rav)

275-

1. Grammar (Leb)

2. Stitch (War. Co)

Co-3rd- Pitt (Black) and Marshall (Lav)

Smyrna had 3 of its hard hitters out and i think that we would have been up in the rankings if we would have been a full squad with me and spencer and rostum...

825512562[/snapback]

how was the competition in the 125 lb class?

Sorry guys...there was a tie for 3rd at 152 because of the 5 match rule. I made the mistake because I only noticed that Morell didn't report to the mat for the last match or the award stand. He did tech fall Dedman earlier in the day though.

skny....Spencer placed 3rd in the region last year at 189 and is definitely tough. I think that at this point he's 26-0. He hasn't been ranked yet because he hadn't beaten any of the top guys, but beating this ranked guy (Martin) should give him enough points to put him in. What happened to Martin you ask? I definitely won't answer to that one because I ticks me off to think about it. He lost 3-1 in the final seconds of overtime, and I'll leave it at that. We bumped him up to 189 in order to get Ty Sells some matches at 171. As a matter of fact that is why we bumped all of the big guys up (Martin, Meredith, and Pitt). The 3 of them will be back at their normal weights for the G.P. West this weekend...you should come out and see! The 189's in region 5 are starting to look loaded now with Meredith, Kirn, and Spencer!! What do you think?