Sequoyah

sneakypete

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Sequoyah do  when wartburg comes to town to schrimg them?

825646163[/snapback]

We have no idea how they will do. They will only have 4 days to put in a new system and will be very limited in what they can do. I hope they fair well. The new guy seems to be very motivational and inspiring. He is already getting harrassed by some of the village idiots from what I hear. Hope they don't run him off. They need to give the guy a chance before they start throwing stones. I heard they have even went to where he works now and questioned people there about him. They have no right to do that. A word of advice, leave him alone and he will do a great job!!!!! The job is hard enough without people outside the program interferring. How would these people feel if someone went to their job and started poking around. By the way idiots Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer already ahve a job so you won't get them. LOL Good Luck Coach Holloway we support you!!!!

Edited by Spyinthesky

We have no idea how they will do.  They will only have 4 days to put in a new system and will be very limited in what they can do.  I hope they fair well.  The new guy seems to be very motivational and inspiring.  He is already getting harrassed by some of the village idiots from what I hear.  Hope they don't run him off.  They need to give the guy a chance before they start throwing stones.  I heard they have even went to where he works now and questioned people there about him.  They have no right to do that. A word of advice, leave him alone and he will do a great job!!!!!  The job is hard enough without people outside the program interferring. How would these people feel if someone went to their job and started poking around.  By the way idiots Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer already ahve a job so you won't get them.  LOL  Good Luck Coach Holloway we support you!!!!

825650974[/snapback]

What a way to start off a new job calling the natives "village idiots". By the way, don't spend your time worrying about the so-called "village idiots" or on this message board. Get out there and get the kids out for the team and win some ballgames. Then the "village idiots" will quit stabbing you in the back. :(

What a way to start off a new job calling the natives "village idiots".  By the way, don't spend your time worrying about the so-called "village idiots" or on this message board.  Get out there and get the kids out for the team and win some ballgames.  Then the "village idiots" will quit stabbing you in the back. :(

825651110[/snapback]

Bill #49, I assure you that you are wrong about hinking this is Coach Holloway. He is way to busy to be posting on this board. I am only calling things the way I hear and see them. I am close to the program, but not on the staff or even a teacher at the school. I am just a concerned fan that is willing to give the guy a chance. Yes I did call them village idiots because everyone has them. Leave him alone and support him. The new coach would never do that. He feels that everyone must support the program to be successful, he difinantly does not want to alienate them in any way. Thanks for your support.

Who are some good players for them?

825655452[/snapback]

Nathan Walker - Quaterback

Austin Beddingfield - Runningback, Linebacker

Brad West - Linebacker, Runningback

Ted Milsaps - DT

and several more good players.

IF the players are put in the right spot this team could be pretty good. We'll see if the new Coach does anything different as far as the team. The coaching staff is determined to see that this program becomes successful. The spring could be tough learning the new cach and his systems. Good luck to the Chiefs.

"Village idiots" is the appropriate term for people who are out to get someone before they give him a chance. By calling around about someone you are eventually going to find someone that has negative things to say. Not even Bear Bryant made everybody happy. It is sad, as I continually say, that people get on here to bash others simply to make themselves look better or to open doors for their own good. Please join me in welcoming this new coach to Tn. Good luck

"Village idiots" is the appropriate term for people who are out to get someone before they give him a chance. By calling around about someone you are eventually going to find someone that has negative things to say. Not even Bear Bryant made everybody happy. It is sad, as I continually say, that people get on here to bash others simply to make themselves look better or to open doors for their own good. Please join me in welcoming this new coach to Tn. Good luck

825659150[/snapback]

Excellent post. Finally another person with some common sense and a good voice of reason. Give the man a chance and maybe he will make us all proud to be a Chief. Edited by Spyinthesky

• 4 months later...
Excellent post. Finally another person with some common sense and a good voice of reason. Give the man a chance and maybe he will make us all proud to be a Chief.

825661017[/snapback]

we dont have to wrry about that village idiot he and his son went to grace in knoxville to harass that coach have no fear he is gone!! :D:D