Siegel RIPS Riverdale

Guest region4fan

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Jan 12 2005 - 08:59 AM']That might be a true statement...no one from RHS ever got it going last night...and when they did try to make a run...they were down by so much that they couldnt make the run they needed....

825516188[/snapback]

well sports fan...denney talks trash more than anyone, and apparently can't back it up when he plays the stars!! however, i do feel bad about the "its all your fault" cheer...you definitely cannot win or lose a game with one person...there are plenty of other people that should be able to back a player up, when he has a bad game.

denney...keep ur head up...theres always more games...everyone has a bad one.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont think he would be crying. he seemed to be in pretty good spirits after the game. and as a matter of fact, i doubt he is even at home yet, he's not a computer geek or anything who rushes home after the games to get on the computer (probably sounds familiar huh?) and talk smack. denny is one who has love for the game and plays with heart, thats why i think the "siegal nation" gets on him so much. siegal might be jealous because they dont have players who play with heart, even if they do have more talented guys. blackman and oakland have a problem with him too. what he did to deserve all this hate? i may never know...

GO WARRIORS

hes not home yet and its 11:30...doesnt he have school the next day??

computer geek....lol....you dont know me

Oh i talked to him at school today and he wasnt in bad spirits about him not playing well. He was upset that the team played horrendous and was embarrassed that he invited me and everybody else to come and the team couldnt come through. RD is my boy, just cuz he has a bad game doesnt mean im gonna not be a fan of his or more importantly his friend anymore. Unfortunatley it just so happens that he has played his worst two games of the year against Siegel. I dont think he "talks trash" i know he plays with emotion, and shows it. You can tell when he is frustrated and you can tell when he is in a groove. The only time this year that i can honestly say he was talking trash and nagging the fans was the Blackman game, they made some shirts bout him and that really got him PO'd and he led Riverdale in scoring that night and was making sure BHS knew he was there. I wish he wouldnt have done so but i watched the whole game and i didnt see him one single time make ANY gesture or say one thing to the "nation". I saw him look up there a time or two but i think that was just to read that poster yall made. What i dont understand is, that i know he has quite a few freinds over there but then game day they dogg him like nothin i've ever seen, but hey thats part of the game i guess.

just becuase he wasnt on coacht at 11:30 doesnt mean he wasnt home, he could have been in the shower or asleep, who knows.........he has a right NOT to get on coacht if he chooses not too.

and as a matter of fact, i doubt he is even at home yet

not what his brother said thumb

Edited by Let'em Play

aight heres the way I see it and I don't think it needs to be talked about anymore....

Siegel fans knew that Riverdale players would be listening especially after the first game so we did w/e we could to get them to pay attention....Its Nothing Personal against anybody on that team...sunshine, stringbean, Denney or anyone.....its a part of the game. Thats all it is and nothing else so lets just end it right here.

I agree, your right though, its just part of the game. Even though Denney, Lavy, and Andrew are my boys, they all know that its just part of the game. But out of those 3 Andrew was the only one to do good, atleast on offense, he led us with 15. Denney and Lavender only had 3 apiece and Lavender didnt score until the last 30 seconds.

I'm not sure, going into the season everyone expect Mike to be Riverdales top dog but actually he is our 4th leading scorer behind, K Smith, Denney, P Smith, then Lavy. But it doesnt matter who is the leading scorer, they all need to contribute and worry about wins and not points, i dont think they are selfish at all im just saying i dont care who scores just win guys.