columbia central at coffee county

5A football fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hollins is instant energy. He plays hard and is every coach's dream, someone that is willing to do the small things. Evan's only downside is he sometimes gets lazy on the defensive end, but on the offensive end he can contribute right away for this team. He would definitely help this team on the boards.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOULDN'T CALL COLUMBIA A WEAK  TEAM ,IF I CALL IT RIGHT (2-0) ON CC

825520147[/snapback]

I'm not calling Columbia weak, I know they're tops in the district. I was just referring to Wingboy's earlier post about him being an average player, whose stats were padded against weak teams.

Micah was jus simply awesome tonight. He was more agressive tonite with his shots then i have seen from him lately. Everything that he threw up went in tonite. 41 outta 58 points speaks for itself, and he was doin it against columbia's best defender all nite. Great game by micah but the raiders still couldnt pull it out tonite.

Micah was jus simply awesome tonight. He was more agressive tonite with his shots then i have seen from him lately. Everything that he threw up went in tonite. 41 outta 58 points speaks for itself, and he was doin it against columbia's best defender all nite. Great game by micah but the raiders still couldnt pull it out tonite.

825520246[/snapback]

This kid is awesome!!! I don't remember him missing a shot all night! Even though he scored most of the points the raiders as a team played very well. They played fairly consistent all four quarters and fought to the end, they jus seem to come up short every time. They do play better and better each game and if they peak at tourney time which it looks like they are doing then they could be dangerous. I guess we will have to just wait and see. Hopefully spry will return very soon, good luck the rest of the way