Waverly @ Sycamore

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
So catfish after barely(luckily) winning at cheatham and barely winning against harpeth wasnt a true test?? But playing sycamore is a true test???

825516530[/snapback]

KingCub, I apologize if I struck a nerve with the post. What I really meant to say was that Waverly did beat both Harpeth & Cheatham in their past two games, but it has been Sycamore who has gotten the better of Waverly when the tow have meant in tourney games the past two years. Cheatham & Harpeth are obviously true tests, after all they both did beat Sycamore prior to Christmas. However, Cheatham did not beat Waverly in the district championship game two years ago. Cheatham also did not end Waverly's season last year. I found that little 18-23 from three-point range comment a little funny from the Waverly fans. That game was played at Mont. Cent. in the regional tourney, not at Sycamore. Do any of you remember what happened the last time Waverly came to Sycamore??? It was "Homecoming 2004" and Sycamore beat Waverly by like 30-points. Waverly is a solid basketball team without question, but if any of you Tigers fans think that your basketball ream is coming into Pleasant View and laying a blowout on Sycamore then you are sadly mistaken.

Nobody from Waverly is thinking blowout. We know how Sycamore is or anybody in the district is when playing Waverly. Everybody is always pumped to play Waverly becuase we have a long history of great basketball. So, no blowout in Sycamore come Friday. But I will say hope you guys have someone to stop Ricco Ralston becuz Mr. True is not there anymore. Just to let you know nobody has yet to stop Ricco from driving down the lane and scoring, not the Delk's nobody. Also, no more Logan Pierce or do you guys have someone that can play the post? Dont depend on the 3's because you will have a hand in your face all night. Waverly by 7. GO Tigers Also watchout for #31 from downtown.

This game could end in many different ways it is all about how the lady eagles come to play. If they play like they hav the past few games this will be a barn burner in ole' pleasant view Tennessee friday night. Hopefully they can get contribution from good ole Jon like they did monday night agianst greenbrier he can really help them guard Hollis down low. i say Sycamore in OT by 3 good luck both teams and you can find me in thw stands. (just look for the guy in the middle of all the ladies)

I say Waverly by 30, because you know, I have seen both teams in person and I can comment on them whatever I want. Ricco will have his way with ANY Sycamore defenders, I have seen them play and they are all garbage. They can't defend Meatwad. This is all true because I have seen Sycamore play and I have seen Waverly play. Waverly by 30, you heard it here first folks.

Sycamore will be lucky to even be in this game, honestly. Who can guard Ricco? Maybe Louis Williams in Georgia, or even Richard Hendrix in Athens, but no one in Tennessee and CERTAINLY no one in Pleasant View, wherever that is. Sycamore is a one man show all they do is pass it to that big guy and he just does whatever he wants, they don't even listen to their own coach!!! Ricco will be too much, I know for sure. I have no doubt Sycamore will lose by 30 just because Ricco dresses out! If I were on Sycamore, I would hope for a flood or some other type of natural disaster!

Wneely you could be right. Sycamore could lose by 30, or Sycamore could win by single digits. It all depends on which Sycamore basketball team comes to play. Hopefully, the Sycamore team i have seen in the past will show up and make it a close game. "Who can guard Ricco? Maybe Louis Williams in Georgia, or even Richard Hendrix in Athens, but no one in Tennessee " Don't you think TSmith would be able to guard him? :lol: