Waverly @ Sycamore

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Does this season remind anyone of last year? Look at all of the district teams after the break, then into the playoffs. Sycamore seems to be on schedule.

By the way, anybody ran into the Fairview Gym Nazi lately?

825522849[/snapback]

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAACK FOLKS!!!!

Guest catfish-hunter
Forrest[/url] Dump' date='Jan 17 2005 - 07:14 PM']wasn't the gym nazi at stewart county? im not 100% sure cause i was on the court but i think i remember that being the place

825524004[/snapback]

The gym Nazi is at Stewart County, site of the district 10AA basketball tourney next month.

If all of Waverlys players are healthy come game time, they will not lose any district games at home.  Waverly is the better team, and the crowd Will have a Large factor.

825521636[/snapback]

No so sure about that last statement. The student section does an adequate job getting rowdy but the rest of the fans were a bit dull. When Wavo played Jackson Northside the fans didn't even get out of their seats to cheer their teams arrival on the court. Seems odd. Granted the game was a blowout but the score was even at that point. Hope it was just a Monday night thing. Looking forward to the Friday night matchup with Harpeth.

Oh, in regards to those who question the 2 point victory in Pleasent View and why it was no more here is the 411. Sycamore is one of the toughest places to play that I have ever seen. It's small, loud, and the band is flat out annoying (which is great if you are from Sycamore, but coming in there as an opposing team is tough). Waverly drove nearly 2 hrs. on a bus to get there. Sycamore has some pretty good talent and they are driven by the home crowd. I say when Sycamore comes to Waverly they will get beat around 15. Simply not as good a team as Waverly. However, at Pleasant View they are as good as anybody else. Good luck to all in the District except whoever plays the TIGERS next.

YOURS TRULY

BRUSHY BILL ROBERTS

No so sure about that last statement.  The student section does an adequate job getting rowdy but the rest of the fans were a bit dull.  When Wavo played Jackson Northside the fans didn't even get out of their seats to cheer their teams arrival on the court.  Seems odd.  Granted the game was a blowout but the score was even at that point.  Hope it was just a Monday night thing.  Looking forward to the Friday night matchup with Harpeth.

Oh, in regards to those who question the 2 point victory in Pleasent View and why it was no more here is the 411.  Sycamore is one of the toughest places to play that I have ever seen.  It's small, loud, and the band is flat out annoying (which is great if you are from Sycamore, but coming in there as an opposing team is tough).  Waverly drove nearly 2 hrs. on a bus to get there.  Sycamore has some pretty good talent and they are driven by the home crowd.  I say when Sycamore comes to Waverly they will get beat around 15.  Simply not as good a team as Waverly.  However, at Pleasant View they are as good as anybody else.  Good luck to all in the District except whoever plays the TIGERS next. 

YOURS TRULY

BRUSHY BILL ROBERTS

825524610[/snapback]

thumb you should be a politician!!who are you anyway?