Riverdale vs Lebanon

hs sports fan

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Have you seen the guy's bench?  He is playing about 8 deep on that bench.  I don't think their loss last night was because they were tired, could be the way they turned over the ball.  At least, that's how it sounded on the radio.

Regardless, should be a good game if both teams show up.

825516652[/snapback]

yes they do play a lot of people but that is still tough on the body...then once you break their press, you pretty much can score on them at will and their press isnt all that so it makes it easy to beat them once you beat their press......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nolan Richardson did it at Arkansas but....keil is no Nolan

825516695[/snapback]

i think im gonna pull for the ole murfreesboro team on this one. Riverdale is going to HAVE to contain the post on this game. Lebanon has a big post player with tremendous athletic ability...theyre also going to have to hit some big outside shots...if Riverdale cant break the press for an easy lay-up, big 3's are going to have to rain down...go warriors

i think im gonna pull for the ole murfreesboro team on this one. Riverdale is going to HAVE to contain the post on this game. Lebanon has a big post player with tremendous athletic ability...theyre also going to have to hit some big outside shots...if Riverdale cant break the press for an easy lay-up, big 3's are going to have to rain down...go warriors

825516710[/snapback]

hey thanks for going for us for a change thumb

825516710[/snapback]

825516710[/snapback]

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I know Cross and Donald are their one-two punch, I also know Freddie Hall runs the point pretty well, but who else do they have?

825517810[/snapback]

couldnt tell you that...but their press is something to behold...they will get after you for four quarters the entire length of the court and wont back it off at all...