cloudand and unaka

HonestAbe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka 60 Cloudland 46

825525636[/snapback]

Cloudland played hard and it was close till the last, score dose not tell the hole story. Dont know if cloudland played good or unaka played bad the, latter I think. One good thing about the game is we saw some guards hitting the three last night and i personaly love to see it. If they plan on going to the state they will have to hit the three and feed the middle both. I hope they can get it together and play Unaka ball.

I didn't get to stay for this one, but I can tell you one thing. Unaka will not go back to state.  Even if they do, they will be easily defeated in the first round.

825526260[/snapback]

You know what Storm nobody cares what you think. Your negativity just gets on everybody's nerves. You never did anything when you were up at Cloudland, so what's it to you what anybody does at Unaka. The way you continually dog/trash people will one day come back to haunt you.

Best of Luck to the Rangers! thumb

It dont take a rocket scientist to realize Unaka is not playing good at all if there is any team who is playing up to par in that conference right now it is North Greene. All the talk about Unaka being one of the top teams in single A this year has rather

faded or has been thrown away because from what I have saw of them they are not playing good at all.Letting a weak Cloudland team play with you and letting North Greene come into your gym and play with you to the buzzard is pathetic.

They will struggle when it comes districts because North Greene has got the confidence that they can play with them now and the fact North Greene beat Cosby by 1 last night if that tells Unaka anything the way I see it that is who Unaka will struggle with come districts and Hancock County will be hard for Unaka to play with also if they keep playing the way there playing.In no way shape or form does Unaka have a shot at getting back to where they got last year.They dont have the scoring and leadership like they had last year it takes a little more than just sticking 5 guys on the floor and saying here go play you got to have guys who have heart and want to win and I havent seen that at all with Unaka this year.

Edited by pandora9

You know what Storm nobody cares what you think.  Your negativity just gets on everybody's nerves.  You never did anything when you were up at Cloudland, so what's it to you what anybody does at Unaka.  The way you continually dog/trash  people will one day come back to haunt you.

Best of Luck to the Rangers!  thumb

825526501[/snapback]

My negativity happens to be the truth which you can't accept. So, it gets on your nerves to learn that Unaka is not the great team that you think they are. Take a chill pill and get over it, and even if I did anything at Cloudland, no one would remember. Eventually, everyone becomes a face in the crowd. A faded memory, dude. The only thing haunting me right now is my new truck payments. :blink:

<_< Well my prediction wasn't missed by far I said 59 to 39 was 60 to 46. Unaka did not play there best or at least some of the player did not do there best. Hostclaw, and Reeves did fairly well. Macinturf did a great job. This team needs to start playing as a team. I heard this a lot on here last year. Play as a team. They need to start this soon if they are going to get back to a state play off game. These boys are very good, when they play as a team lets get back to team play boys and show some of these idiots on here that it can be done again. GO RANGERS.