cloudand and unaka

HonestAbe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: Well my prediction wasn't missed by far I said 59 to 39 was 60 to 46. Unaka did not play there best or at least some of the player did not do there best. Hostclaw, and Reeves did fairly well. Macinturf did a great job. This team needs to start playing as a team. I heard this a lot on here last year. Play as a team. They need to start this soon if they are going to get back to a state play off game. These boys are very good, when they play as a team lets get back to team play boys and show some of these idiots on here that it can be done again. GO RANGERS.

825528485[/snapback]

I would have to say i agree with you on this one mountaindaw1909, the boys are not playing up to their potential and do need to start playing more like a team. They are letting teams that are nowhere the talent that they are come close and come tournament time comin close aint going to cut it. Last night they did some good things but not enough to put the game away early, cloudland could have easily beat unaka last night if a few more things have went their way. They need to make a statement and friday night against UH would be a dandy time to do it! Put the game away early and you wont have to worry late in the game and you also get the youngsters quality time which might help down the road. Them seniors have to be leaders and leave it all on the floor cause theres no turning back after this year. NO REGRETS!!!!

It dont take a rocket scientist to realize Unaka is not playing good at all if there is any team who is playing up to par in that conference right now it is North Greene. All the talk about Unaka being one of the top teams in single A this year has rather

faded or has been thrown away because from what I have saw of them they are not playing good at all.Letting a weak Cloudland team play with you and letting North Greene come into your gym and play with you to the buzzard is pathetic.

They will struggle when it comes districts because North Greene has got the confidence that they can play with them now and the fact North Greene beat Cosby by 1 last night if that tells Unaka anything the way I see it that is who Unaka will struggle with come districts and Hancock County will be hard for Unaka to play with also if they keep playing the way there playing.In no way shape or form does Unaka have a shot at getting back to where they got last year.They dont have the scoring and leadership like they had last year it takes a little more than just sticking 5 guys on the floor and saying here go play you got to have guys who have heart and want to win and I havent seen that at all with Unaka this year.

825526836[/snapback]

When did we get a buzzard? I thought we were the Rangers.

6-0 in a very weak conference :P

825532558[/snapback]

Unaka is not the only team that can play in this conference, North Green is a good team has the ability to play with alot of the teams they just havent showed it yet. Peolle better not look past them come District or Region. They could be. :)

UH and Cloudland no matter how bad things look on paper they wont give up. Tourney starts all over thumb

Edited by One Fan