Carlot

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will Pickett name the score, or will HS keep it under 30,

825518033[/snapback]

Not a good time to be playing Pickett Co. after they lost their last district game. Unfortunately for my friends at HSHS i don't see a win coming in this game, but hey, stranger things have happened, George Bush got re-elected, Anna Nicole Smith lost 200lbs, and I shot a 76 from the tips at Pebble Beach so ANYTHING is possible! thumb

Not a good time to be playing Pickett Co. after they lost their last district game.  Unfortunately for my friends at HSHS i don't see a win coming in this game, but hey, stranger things have happened, George Bush got re-elected, Anna Nicole Smith lost 200lbs, and I shot a 76 from the tips at Pebble Beach so ANYTHING is possible! thumb

825518058[/snapback]

devil I needed a good laugh today, in a good way, not making fun, I'm going to rememeber that line, except I've never shot a 76, next time my wife needs money I'm going to tell her this,

Why have I got to be a Monterey man Cornbread? I might be like you, one day for RBS, the next for HS. I don't pull for anyone just call it like I've seen it this year. I wasn't runnin anywhere. Waiting for you to reply is not one of my top priorities. You were on the HS groupies earlier, so just because I call the spread to be larger you call me out? Keep messin around and you just might get bit!!