Girls at Tennessee Tech

Guest eaglemgr

Guest eaglemgr

Just thought I would update you guys on how the girls from the Upper Cumberland area is doing at Tech.

Marissa Hensley scored 28 points to lead the team in scoring Thursday night (1-13-05) against Morehead State. While playing 31 minutes. She also started this game.

Emily Christian scored 14 points while playing 27 minutes.

Here are the season statistics for the girls from Upper Cumberland.

Marissa Hensley 13.8 minutes per game 5.0 points per game

Emily Christian 31.8 minutes per game 17.4 points per game

Deanna Apple 8.6 minutes per game 0.4 points per game

Edited by eaglemgr

Just thought I would update you guys on how the girls from the Upper Cumberland area is doing at Tech.

Marissa Hensley scored 28 points to lead the team in scoring Thursday night (1-13-05) against Morehead State.  While playing 31 minutes.  She also started this game.

Emily Christian  scored 14 points while playing 27 minutes.

Here are the season statistics for the girls from Upper Cumberland.

Marissa Hensley          13.8 minutes per game              5.0 points per game

Emily Christian            31.8 minutes per game            17.4 points per game

Deanna Apple              8.6 minutes per game              0.4 points per game

825518797[/snapback]

Congrats to Marissa,my son said she could flat out shoot a basketball.

My parents gave her the best birthday card ever too. On the front it said "Happy Birthday, for your gift we are going to give you three choices: 1: A trip to anywhere you choose in the world. 2. 1,000,000 dollars. 3. Open this card. She opened the card before she read it and it was the funniest thing in the world when she finnaly realized what the card said. She is playing some good ball right now, were very proud of her. thumb

I for one am glad that she finally got a chance to prove to everyone (not that she had to) that not only was she one of the best in this state but one of the best in the nation! But then again we already knew that didn't we Bob? thumb The girls from the state of Tennessee are the best in the nation from top to bottom, bar none, and i for one am glad that they are going to Tech so not only will we be able to see them but they will have a chance to go to the NCAA Tournament as well! thumb