NCS Freshmen

NCSeagle

First off Coach Anderson should have leaves from palm trees placed under his feet when he walks in the McEwen Gym, because thats the biggest name in sports they will ever have grace that floors present. (Unless of course the founder of Burger King shows up.....) Anyways ....BUBBA your FAT

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off Coach Anderson should have leaves from palm trees placed under his feet when he walks in the McEwen Gym, because thats the biggest name in sports they will ever have grace that floors present. (Unless of course the founder of Burger King shows up.....) Anyways ....BUBBA your FAT

825524489[/snapback]

RRrrriiiggghhhttttt. :blink:

Typical NCS vs. McEwen fan fight. I'll agree that NCS isn't what they have been, i aslo agree about the freshman class. It might take a few years but NCS will be back at the top of the district. All the crap being talked back and forth is fun and all, but don't take anything away from the players who go out every night and hustle their rearends off to play a game they love. Oh, and for the record, we'll be ready for McEwen on Feb. 1, just wait.

first off i know that i am a day late and a dollar short on this subject but neither one of these teams could scrape the bottom of the bowl when it comes to the surrounding 2A teams. (Harpeth, Cheatham, Sycamore, Waverly) If these two teams want something to brag about , beat one of these four teams. As for little Anderson, he is a good player with a very good head on his shoulders. I am just sorry that he has to deal with an older brother like he has. With the great coaching that NCS has they will be back. However they will have to walk through the fire to get there. As for McEwen, lets hold our tongue because your underclassmen are going to take the beating for all the trash that you upperclassmen like to do with NCS. Laugh now NCS is top in District in two years.

Anyone wanna agree with me that the NCS Eagles may have the strongest freshmen in the state? Led by starting point guard Caden Anderson, brother of legend Jarrett Anderson (but dont freak out cuz caden is not nearly as intimidating to all of you who are still pathetically talking about jarrett. dont you realize he thinks thats funny?? im friends with him and it helps him sleep knowing people from mcewen still bring his name up. HES A CELEBRITY!) and following him by one of the best sharp shooters in TN. Caden runs the point like hes already a junior reminding all of us very much of David Anderson (Region MVP '03). Zach shoots the ball like JJ Reddick!! The kid is not 5'10 and dropped 4 of 9 3's against an undefeated McEwen basketball team led by seniors even on the bench.

Note To Self: ONLY AT MCEWEN CAN YOU GET KICKED IN THE FACE (ANDY GIVENS) AND THEN GET CALLED FOR AN INTENTIONAL FOUL!! ANDY WAS ON THE GROUND TRYING TO GET UP AND 'OL BUBBA, WHO HAS GAINED ATLEAST AN EASY 30 POUNDS - WHO ALSO GOT SWATTED ABOUT 6 TIMES IN THE ONE GAME - KICKED ANDY 2 OR 3 TIMES. I SPOKE WITH MR JARRETT ANDERSON AFTER THE GAME AND HE SAID THAT PRINCIPLE OF MCEWEN EVEN SAID HE SAW THE KICK!!!

Anyways, with conner davidson who is a good 6'6 already and can shoot, the kid may be a future star in 1A. And don't forget about young Russell Frasier and Daniel Curtis, in 2 years i personally believe NCS will again be fighting for no doubt the district championship and even maybe the Region. Agree or Disagree??

825518935[/snapback]

If anybody would like to check. This thread was started by none other than Jarret Anderson. :(:(:lol: