Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Well let's see, I overheard the General giving an interview to the Columbia Daily Herald's sports guy and his words were "they whipped us from the tip off until the final buzzer" I think that summed it up. Great game from Armstrong and Nancy Moore was impeccable on defense of Snipes on the point. Great atmosphere with the pep band and crowd was good. It was a good warm up for the Columbia boys winning in O.T. This is what we have been expecting from the Lady Lions.... starting to peak at the right time. Good Job Ladies! Tullahoma next!

825530846[/snapback]

i will pray that columbia doesnt run tullahoma off the court............

Wow! There was so much energy for all the teams, both girls and both boys teams were ready to play.

Shelbyville girls had a plan, but Columbia has too many guns. What was fun was the chess game between Coach Moore and Insell. Everytime Insell would try something i.e. zone...Columbia would pop a 3... man 2 man....Columbia layup....press OOOH we won't go there that was ugly. On the other hand, Columbia stayed with their plan all night.. Nancy Moore was chewing the same piece of gum as April Snipes. The Jarrel kid will be a player. Armstrong got the best of her tonight but she'll be a factor for Shelbyville one day. The other Columbia defenders kept the shooters frustrated. I don't even remember a 3 for Shelbyville. Good game good crowd. Boys went to overtime and the kid with the fancy paper airplane should have shot for the 20 bucks instead of $100 at halftime. He can build airplanes but has a horrible shot. :angry:

OK...It looks like Columbia won.  Congrats to them.  Other than that, er, uh, well, I dunno.  thumb

825531577[/snapback]

Hey I just messin with you. I truly think Shelbyville will finish 2nd in the district.

And they should catch Oakland in the semis of the region. Hey, I will take an all Dist 8-AAA finals in the Region tourney!!!

Good luck to Shelbyville the rest of the way.

Keep rolling Lady Lions!!!!