MLK @ David Lipscomb 1/18

Mustang maniac

I guess the Bomb Squad faithful left with Brent McPherson. But anywho, you might have stormed into MLK last year and got a win, however, I feel like we left with the confidence in knowing that we were still number one (as I stated when i led the cheer that made yall crawl back into your little section of the gym). But I mean what are you gonna do with a sea of MLK fans rushing at you like wild cattle. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of living in the past unless I seek redemption. Well, I can check that one off of my list, because STOMPING DL at their place was sweet revenge for a c/o 2005 senior.

So, before you go running your mouth about last year, let me give you a huge piece of humble pie.... SIXTY-SEVEN to THIRTY-FOUR...

Enough said...

BIG BEN

P.S. I can agree with you on one thing though, an oops to Kris Smith to end the game would have been nice.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Ben, you tell me. What was the Bombsquad supposed to do when a bunch of classless, sore losers stormed at our student section last year? I mean, we almost did have the MLK nation out numbered on their homecoming, but fighting over a regular season, high school, district basketball game...you have got to be kidding me.

"Anywho", you were correct the legends of the Bombsquad did graduate last year.

I guess the Bomb Squad faithful left with Brent McPherson.  But anywho, you might have stormed into MLK last year and got a win, however, I feel like we left with the confidence in knowing that we were still number one (as I stated when i led the cheer that made yall crawl back into your little section of the gym).  But I mean what are you gonna do with a sea of MLK fans rushing at you like wild cattle. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of living in the past unless I seek redemption.  Well, I can check that one off of my list, because STOMPING DL at their place was sweet revenge for a c/o 2005 senior.

So, before you go running your mouth about last year, let me give you a huge piece of humble pie.... SIXTY-SEVEN to THIRTY-FOUR...

Enough said...

BIG BEN

P.S. I can agree with you on one thing though, an oops to Kris Smith to end the game would have been nice.

825527086[/snapback]

Yeah, the BombSquad did leave with Brent McPherson and that is where you stopped typing anything worth merit. I wasn't surprised it was you who led the cheer. I mean, you cried after a golf match, no reason to stop that on the basketball gym. Plus, you had like 50 huge dudes with you and a couple more toolbags behind you. I would think I was cool too if I hung out with those guys. They must worship you, you were wearing a crown after all. I thought it was funny especially the fat girl with the bat. I also think it is great that the DL fans at the game didnt come storming out at y'all the other night and make fools of themselves like y'all did only a year ago. They lost, but they didn't embarass themselves.

I guess the Bomb Squad faithful left with Brent McPherson.  But anywho, you might have stormed into MLK last year and got a win, however, I feel like we left with the confidence in knowing that we were still number one (as I stated when i led the cheer that made yall crawl back into your little section of the gym).  But I mean what are you gonna do with a sea of MLK fans rushing at you like wild cattle. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of living in the past unless I seek redemption.  Well, I can check that one off of my list, because STOMPING DL at their place was sweet revenge for a c/o 2005 senior.

Enough said...

BIG BEN

825527086[/snapback]

You seem bitter. I feel like there is some underlying problem with you. What's wrong, couldn't get into to Hume Fogg?

825527086[/snapback]

I think the better question is what were you going to do with a sea of MLK fans rushing at us like wild cattle? LOL.

I love it how a board about High School Basketball can turn into a personal attack on a fan in the blink of an eye. Oh well, I guess that is it goes. I'm not going to be the one to start anything personal with any of you. I'm sorry thats just not what I believe in, and coming from Christian school students I wouldn't expect that out of you either.

Never will I attack anyone by name in a personal way -- NEVER!!

BIG BEN

P.S. Sorry, I'm not going to lose the nickname.... :blink:

its ok some of these dl people on here do run there mouths to juniors in high school on the internet. I guess college isnt so fun after all huh???

825528816[/snapback]

Correction: I run my mouth to idiots behind screennames. And before you say it, I know good and well that I too am behind a screenname. You are a junior in high school? Woo hoo for you; Is that an excuse, presented in convenient Waste-of-Time form, for your insufficiencies? You and Ben have something in common, Yanks, You have both "competed" in a battle of wits with the DL posters. Furthermore, you both handled defeat, in my opinion, quite poorly. Maybe this time will be different.

I guess the Bomb Squad faithful left with Brent McPherson. But anywho, you might have stormed into MLK last year and got a win, however, I feel like we left with the confidence in knowing that we were still number one (as I stated when i led the cheer that made yall crawl back into your little section of the gym). But I mean what are you gonna do with a sea of MLK fans rushing at you like wild cattle. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of living in the past unless I seek redemption. Well, I can check that one off of my list, because STOMPING DL at their place was sweet revenge for a c/o 2005 senior.

Yankees, could you please tell me what this is? Appears to me like "Big Ben" is running his mouth. He is elated that MLK students showed no class last year after they were beaten. I simply responded to the fact that their lack of sportsmanship was a disgrace to the school and the District, yet he seems proud of it.

The Roethlisberger comment was meant to be a joke and extremely sarcastic, but I guess you missed that one so I apologize if I offended "Big Ben".

Yes, I will continue to post on CoachT while at college, and I dont feel the need to justify myself to you.

What they said....

Yanks, will you ever go away? Two years now I have had to deal with you on this board and you keep coming back for more. Coacht said to use email if we MUST stay off topic. That is somewhat pointless IMO for this situation. I need your address and phone number. That should suffice.

Edited by hsfball