Volunteer Falcons Basketball

doubleplay96

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05, You have been around this program long enough to know what I'm talking about when I talk about our misfortunes on the road. And it's been going on long before the present coaching staff arrived so I am by no means putting all the blame on them. I think we have one of the better staffs in NE Tn. I wish I could explain it and I'm sure the Falcon faithful and the Falcon coaching staff wishes the same. This team could very well be the most dangerous team come District tourney time. But success come district time has NEVER carried over to success come Region tourney time. Hopefully this will be the year we change that.

Right now we need to regroup and get ready for a tough HV team, another team that we had by the short hairs and let them slip away ON THE ROAD a few weeks ago. BIG GAME FRIDAY!

GO FALCONS!

Edited by DandDD

Not play well at Central I remember a certian District Tournament game at Central last    year  that we beat an Elizabethton team by 20. Since this is true I dont see anybodys Reasoning why we cant play well at Central.

825526910[/snapback]

Dude, against central...Not another team, understand what people are saying, The past 3 or 4 years we haven't played good against central and we didn't tuesday night. But last year at volunteer we blew them out of the gym. And that can happen once again this year if those seniors would get their stuff straight and step up. Cradic and Browder are being more of role players and setting way better examples than the seniors.