Bray's Rankings

CoachBray

sorry gripper, but i think you have some things messed up. yes ensminger is doing pretty good this year but he has lost at least once to felix and that was very very badly, i think he has lost to him twice maybe someone could help me on that one. He barely got by Fuller thursday and sorry to make excuses but fuller was sick thats why he missed father ryan. it would not happen again. and fuller beat felix at brentwood pretty handily. i was there watched it happen and thats after he BARELY lost to him at McCallie tourney. so i think Ryan at 1st is pretty good considering he heat both Holliman and Felix this weekend. but of course rankings mean nothing what happens now is just prep for the real thing in FEB. Later

825523025[/snapback]

Very good points.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- Nic Bundy (Hendersonville)

2- Mikey Fuller (Soddy)

3- Bo Usary (Science Hill)

4- Nic Shields (Maryville)

5- Demarcus Cranfill (Rhea Co)

6- Jonas Gibbs (Ridgeway)

others to watch: Tanner Withrow (Bradley), Jonnie Ramos (Cleveland), Stuart Cope (Centennial), Dustin Ortiz (Franklin), Cole Green (South Doyle), Jacob Creighton (Page)

Withrow is second and Fuller is third is the way I see it.

soms

Lindrow was that the same regionals u got pinned in 43 secs. in semifinals.

I respect ur wrestling and i know ur very good hvy. but take some advice from a old  school wrestller from the 70s in the midwest,let ur action on the mat speak 4 yourself.thats where u will earn it. Conley pinned u should he be rank above u. No disrespect n good luck tues.

825523076[/snapback]

Conley pinned me yes, and I also came back 3 days later and pinned him. And its Lindow, get it right.

At 135, Ensminger was lucky to beat Fuller? Fuller was so sick for the Bradley match, yet began wrestling great the next day at the Brentwood tourney? It seemed as if he was suddenly better in less than 24 hours after the match with Ensminger/Bradley. I know both kids, I like both kids, and was at the match...It was a hard fought match between both guys and then Fuller gased late in the match. Ensminger wrestled a smart, persistent match. Now, who's better? All that I have to go by is results...Felix beat Ensminger (stuck him), Ensminger beat Fuller (pretty soundly), and Fuller and Felix have traded punches. I guess that we'll see in Feb, but until then, I'm not buying the sick card. I now that Coach Henry and his team would not make excuses for themselves, they move on and learn from their mistakes/losses (like Fuller did at Brentwood). Just my opinion.

Hey, go ahead and wrestle someone 46.8 pds heavier then you and we will see if you do any better then me against Carl. At least im trying to wrestle guys heavier then me, not running away like alot of smaller heavyweights.

Why do you think your so great? What gives you the right to even say something like that?

825523769[/snapback]

Who said I was great? You're the one running your sucker on here! You act big headed and conceited one minute and the next you act like you're modest and just trying hard. Everyone knows that you're a good wrestler, so you don't have to brag everytime you pin someone. Let the podium in Chattanooga do your talking for you.

Who said I was great?  You're the one running your sucker on here!  You act big headed and conceited one minute and the next you act like you're modest and just trying hard. Everyone knows that you're a good wrestler, so you don't have to brag everytime you pin someone.  Let the podium in Chattanooga do your talking for you.

825524043[/snapback]

Your right ya know? Im not that great of a wrestler, ill admit that. Sorry if ive like offended anyone or made anyone upset lately.....Last year of wrestling is starting to get to me and I just..I unno. Ive never been a badass and never will be...Sorry guys.

if u were at the match and u say that ensminger beat fuller pretty soundly. we watched 2 different matches. the score was 3-2, and fuller had a questionable takedown that wasnt given. and ensminger got a takedown in the 3rd to win the match. dont know if i would consider that pretty soundly. no excuses but fuller was sick, and was totaly off the mat 4 8 days. but no excuses ensminger was ready and did what he had to do to win. but i would say fuller is clearly the fav. at that weight.