Columbia vs. Lincoln County

falconfan94

At first thought, I would say Lincoln Co at home should win. Second, the Lady Lions haven't been playing too well. But they tend to get stronger after a lackluster game like the one at Coffee Co. They were unstoppable in O.T. and overcame the 10 point deficit with no problems. It'll be close if they play like the first 3 quarters against CC. But if the team brings their A game I'd say Columbia by 10. I've only seen 3 of their games and the Lincoln Co. Shelbyville game. Lincoln Co's size may be what keeps it close. But then on second thought, the Lady Lions are big too. Whew! too hard to guess, I'll be at SCHS listening on the radio.

825523286[/snapback]

2dahoop, I don't really think Columbia played a lackluster game last Friday! It sure does hurt you to say CC played a good aggressive game doesn't it. Maybe Coacht should just change the name of his website to 2dahoop.wingmant.com. You two are the experts on everything from refs to whose playing well,etc. Maybe we could start a thread on that topic.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2dahoop, I don't really think Columbia played a lackluster game last Friday!  It sure does hurt you to say CC played a good aggressive game doesn't  it.  Maybe Coacht should just change the name of his website to 2dahoop.wingmant.com.  You two are the experts on everything from refs to whose playing well,etc.  Maybe we could start a thread on that topic.

825524893[/snapback]

I am finally feeling the love. If CC loses tonight, I assume that you won't blame the refs.

I am finally feeling the love. If CC loses tonight, I assume that you won't blame the refs.

825524925[/snapback]

Wingman, can I assume that CC is the only school that calls you about complaints on refs? I tend to agree with Ladynred you do seem to have an agenda against them for some reason. May I ask what that is?