CENTRAL LOOKING AHEAD

cougar_scout

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why are we lucky to be there, we have the best overall record in the conference. Central just got lucky twice because we haven't played that great against you guys. You guys about got beat by Hampton, and the only reason you didn't is because the refs were on your side, oh yeah thats the only reason you beat us at home, the refs gave us a couple of technicals for no reason. Districts are in Erwin baby, and no one is going to win but Unicoi County.

And why are we lucky to be there, we have the best overall record in the conference.  Central just got lucky twice because we haven't played that great against you guys.  You guys about got beat by Hampton, and the only reason you didn't is because the refs were on your side, oh yeah thats the only reason you beat us at home, the refs gave us a couple of technicals for no reason.  Districts are in Erwin baby, and no one is going to win but Unicoi County.

825552622[/snapback]

no offense

that has got be the most horrible post i have seen in my life time

nobody gets lucky twice and the refs were not on there side and by the way i dont care if the districts are on the moon unicoi will not win them.