CENTRAL LOOKING AHEAD

cougar_scout

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put in my two cents worth: Central has lost to Sullivan East twice, thats right, twice this year.... I'll leave the rest for everyone else to figure out.

825553305[/snapback]

Every game between the Big 7 and Watauga teams has been close. Heck, South just beat DB, so any of those teams can beat each other.

I love how all you clowns from Unaka have to get on everyone else's thread and stir up trouble. Its not our fault nobody but your fans cares about how your team does.

And since this thread is about CENTRAL LOOKING AHEAD lets see what big Unaka has to look forward. What was the score of the freshman game? Oh, Central beat them by like 40 both times! The second time Central's best 2 Freshman didn't even play and they still killed you all.

u just dont understand cougar scout. u think caldwells first game against u guys was a fluke. news flash.....hes had at least 3 games like that. hes starting to get consistent, against hampton he shot 9-14 from 3s and had 31 points. we have just as many weapons as sc. if u double carroll, u will leave someone else open. todd isnt the only guy that can shoot the lights out, and he does that best with hands in his face.