Chatt. Central @ Ooltewah..who will win?

bk012000

I give a slight edge to Central.  May the best team win.

825525090[/snapback]

This one is gonna be a hard one to win, but I believe that Central will win, With Central having to fill in for their 140,145 and 103 it's ganna be tight. Hopefully the pounders come out with a win. I can say this though I know that the Seniors for Central high will have a big role in tonights match.

This one is gonna be a hard one to win, but I believe that Central will win, With Central having to fill in for their 140,145 and 103 it's ganna be tight. Hopefully the pounders come out with a win. I can say this though I know that the Seniors for Central high will have a big role in tonights match.

825525102[/snapback]

I hope your right, about the senior thing though that is true also I could name a few matches that I know who will win in, but I'm not gonna say because that would make them and me look bad. Another thing I also think that Central is gonna have to have a few under classmen rise to the occasion, I do think that Central's captain has made them realize what all is on the line tonight, so hopefully they have a few upsets. Good luck to all the pounder wrestlers. Do what we (football) failed to do. Rise up and wrestle your hearts out, because tonight isn't just a dual meet it's a chance to prove your selves. Go get'em Pounders