State Champion

takedown technician

I would hope you are generalizing.

If not, I can give you directions to a number of wrestling rooms around the state where you make your statement face to face instead of hiding your big bad California self behind a screen name.

825540596[/snapback]

He's comparing a state of 30,000,000 to our state of only 6,000,000.... Apples to oranges. 90% of the California surfer boys would drop dead at the practices I've seen at top schools in our state, including BC's. I know this sounds funny, but I've witnessed wrestling in California and it ain't bad due to sheer numbers. The cream that rises to the top these kids are impressive and mean, like Tito Ortiz, who whipped up on my brothers which did pretty well out there too winning collegian & open championships.

By the way, Mike, now 40 thumb , is now competing in Jiujutsu tournaments and weighs 235 pounds. He got 3rd at the Pan Am games and Nat’l jiujutsu champion at age 39 there in LA. That's why I felt he can be my tag team partner against the Vol and RMC. :blink:

soms

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, I get it.  Anybody on this board who calls you out on the mistruths and babble you continually post must be the same person with multiple screen names?  Are you sure I'm not Bayoubear, Sly, and RMC also - they have called you on the table for your nonsense also?  Sorry Soms, these are all different folks.  They would probably all tell you their names except they know that you would then consider them close personal friends and add them to your list of name dropping along with posting that they had confided to you their thoughts and opinions which you then promptly share on this board. 

I'll believe the last statement when I see it.

825539503[/snapback]

walkenvol, You know you're wasting your time. By the way are you sure that you're really not SOMS and just enjoy harassing yourself?????? Just a thought....LOL

I wonder if Soms is going to hunt down 'vol' at the state tourney and have a friendly chat with him like he does others at the various tourneys I've seen him at? That would be interesting. Maybe there will be a vacant chair nearby with Soms name on it.

What I really wonder is what bandwagon Soms is going to jump on next year since Franklin is so senior heavy. I remember Soms continually singing praise and glory to Coach Logsdon's BC Bears last year, and now they're public enemy number one to his Franklin boys. Heck, if he were Ronnie Carter, Franklin's Individual State Championship trophy would already be in the mail.

Heck, if he were Ronnie Carter, Franklin's Individual State Championship trophy would already be in the mail.

825542093[/snapback]

You're probably right!! But BC will not go down without a fight as shown quite well with today's win over Cleveland!!

Congrats to a great team who is actually a favorite to win next Saturday night in the duals. I wouldn'd send that trophy out just yet. Feb. 19th may be another story.

By the way, dabears, you got a good memory and I am back to BC in 2006, hands down. I'm impressed with what Chad Laxton & Co. has done with Morris' talent. Franklin will be in top three or four with their younger talent next year. Watch Ryan Konz the next four state tournaments. He amazing!!

soms

walkenvol, You know you're wasting your time.  By the way are you sure that you're really not SOMS and just enjoy harassing yourself??????  Just a thought....LOL

825541999[/snapback]

Sly, I think that you might be on to something. Sometimes you people make it feel like I'm stepping into The Twilight Zone