Cheap shots?

letsb4real

I don't understand this. i know you don't want to get dunked on but it's stupid and dangerous to grab/shove a player while they're going up for a dunk. i saw a guy tonite almost cause beau brown to break his neck or at least an arm by grabbing him as he went up to dunk. it was crazy. i have also seen a lot of other incidents like this. i've seen a lot of people hack charles little as he went up but he usually throws it down ne ways. but what are you thoughts about cheap shots and how can we stop this?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Take a charge if possible

2) Jump with the guy and foul him hard

but... undercutting someone who is already in the air is very unecessary just because someone tries to dunk on you does not mean they are trying to embarrass you that is a high percentage shot, you dont undercut someone when they are shooting a three

No team wants to get dunked on and thats part of the game. if someone goes up you foul them if your in some posstion to do so. But now some of the fouls are cheap. I think undercutting in the air is pathetic. Just as much as not letting someone dunk on you is part of the game so is dunking on a team. But thats why the do have intentional and technical fouls. But if your beat and you undercut someone or plainly push them in the back while their in the air thats cheap and you basically trying to hurt them.

Back in the day when I was able to dunk I got loose for a dunk and was grabed by the ankles going for one. It is part of the game. I didn't get mad I just made sure the next Time I could not be stopped.

Just because the fans like to see dunks dose not mean as a player you should just let some one go.

I am glad there are still kids with pride that make the hard foul.