Siegel @ Blackman

MDillon2543

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive read every single post on this thread...took me bout 20 min...and there are many things i would like to say.

Oakland in general is not a classless school. they do have some classless fans..which most schools have. And some of their students made some wrong choices after the game...but what can you do?

As far as the game...i say siegel is going to run the mess out of blackman. i can just feel it. Blackman will try to keep it close, and they will....with some big 3's. but i say a comfortable 12 point lead at the half...and second half its just gonna go downhill for blackman...the students will leave early so they wont miss the dance!!

siegel by 18

so it seems that Blackman actually does wish to be like Siegel....tried to keep it hush but that didn't exactly work....you tried but failed miserably...only sold 60 "Blackman Nation shirts" im disappointed....if your gonna try and be like us...at least do a good job at it  thumb

825529444[/snapback]

Are they capable of doing anything good.

didnt we go over this the first time...lets make a rundown again...

volleyball...no

football 2-8

XC...notta chance

golf...nada

girls basketball...joke

boys basketball....don't even know how to win

baseball....hope their next coach doesnt get mad at them ;)

softball....avg at best

track....maybe like one person??

tennis....HA makes me laugh

any other sports that I have failed to mention....its funny 4 years ago my dad told me about an article in the DNJ about how Blackman was picked to be the best sports school in Rutherford County in 5 years....so much for that its ok at least they have academics....wait no they dont :lol:

didnt we go over this the first time...lets make a rundown again...

volleyball...no

football 2-8

XC...notta chance

golf...nada

girls basketball...joke

boys basketball....don't even know how to win

baseball....hope their next coach doesnt get mad at them  :blink:

softball....avg at best

track....maybe like one person??

tennis....HA makes me laugh

any other sports that I have failed to mention....its funny 4 years ago my dad told me about an article in the DNJ about how Blackman was picked to be the best sports school in Rutherford County in 5 years....so much for that its ok at least they have academics....wait no they dont  :unsure:

825529467[/snapback]

Well they still have one more year to prove what they have.