Forrest @ Cascade for Homecoming

goose_15

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GG840, please forgive goose_15, he tends to get his feathers ruffelled at times. As for the game on Friday, Cascade will pull out the victory not because it is "homecoming", but because they are back home from 7 straight on the road if they remember what it's like to shoot at home. :ph34r:  Forrest will come in and try to take the second one from the Champs this district season, but I don't think that they will have enough. Cascade by 10+. thumb

825528182[/snapback]

hes alright.....he caught himself.... hes fine by me

hey shredded cheese, i heard that swamprat mad you a little mad today.  he said that he did not mean any harm in his statements, he was just wondering.  he said he wishes cascade the best and hopes that they can be the other powerhouse team in the county.

825529381[/snapback]

I doubt shreded cheese was mad he tends to have a good attitude :lol: but some times he can be a smart @$$ ;)

hey shredded cheese, i heard that swamprat mad you a little mad today.  he said that he did not mean any harm in his statements, he was just wondering.  he said he wishes cascade the best and hopes that they can be the other powerhouse team in the county.

825529381[/snapback]

Na, I wasn't mad, just didn't really know what he was looking for (meaning) in his statements. That's all. He's cool by me, whoever he is.

Well yeah  thumb . Not mad here  ;) . Didn't know that I came across as being mad. By bad ya'll just trying to figure out what some were saying. No problems :)

825530378[/snapback]

lol, i was actually being sarcastic, but hey, thats great... thumb ... but back to the topic at hand. any more predictions??

hey shredded cheese....I'm glad to hear that everything is ok. Did you win last night or what? We got beat on the 4th option with 1.6 seconds left to send it to ot. He was 7 feet behind the line. Everyone was covered and he just threw it up and prayed about it. I thought the shot was going to hit the roof cause he threw it so high. Kids played good, just didn't get any breaks or luck last night.