Mt Juliet at Smyrna

timbdp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flngrvy, i want to thank you for making apologize for us fans, players, and coaches. i think, by no means, do we act like this or carry ourselves in that manner. Mt. Juliet is built on sportsmanship and intergrity. This city since my days in wwba have taught that. they have taught us that if a ref makes a bad call live with it, adjust on how a ref makes a bad call. i was also taught by this city that talking trash gets u know where. the comment from mtjbears that we will be undefeated come central. i dont like that bc any team can get beat any day of the week. so before people get cocky and "mud sling" remember how u portray ur school to people is how people are gonna precieve how that school is or town. so next time read what u write before u send it and so class not just for the people on this board who mudsling but everyone else as well.

I just wanted to post especially to MtJbears. Just wanted to let you know that little Pollock (whom I might add you said was faking) missed half of her school day today. Not that YOU would care but... her nose is fractured and had to be put back into place this morning. You want to know what the sad part is? She was more upset that someone would get on here and say such negative comments about her, than she was about her BROKEN NOSE! I appreciate all the support from the other MJ fans but this guy is nothing but sorry. Now I know you were one of the ones towards the bottom because she heard everone making fun of her when she got hit. In case you have forgotten... after she got hit and there was no call... she went on to tie up a jump ball before the game was stopped for her to exit! So much for an actress! :) Next time you address her you should use PLAYER! No one on here has ever made fun of your team, but you better believe YOU have made a name for yourself!