Sycamore vs. Cheatham

okiedoke

For those concerned about iheartwurdup! remarks please dont be. Flopping is as much apart of te game as lay ups. So wurd please dont forget that floppers r just trying to win. U make no sense to come on here and say it's wrong. A true athlete will try to win at any lengths possible(except cheating) Ecery basketball player has flopped atleast 1-2 before and u know it. So dont lose respect for cheatham,cause they were nly trying to win just like sycamore was.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Scanooni, i know charges are part of the game but everytime there is just a little contact the defensive player falls like he just got ran over by a train?? The Sycamore players were reacting like that because you know and we all know that there were some horrible calls. That woman ref was probably the worst ref ive ever seen in my life. But anyways im not making any excuses, Cheatham won the game and thats all there is to it. Mkhhawk, Sycamore played a man to man not helping off of Noel but he was just coming off screens and he did not miss very much. He hit some great shots and he carried their team the whole game not just the 3rd qt.

825532756[/snapback]

You are absolutely right okiedoke!!! That female official was HORRIBLE. She called every touch foul against Sycamore in the game, but I ain't one for making excuses so we'll just leave it at that. Anybody who want to argue the fact that she was anti-Sycamore needs to just ask themselves this question: How come she called every touch foul on Lohin and Crawford, but Cheatham's #42 was allowed to put his hands all over our guards??? It was a well played game and I'm sure that these two teams will meet again in the second round of the district tourney.

I will say that the refs were horrible, but it was on both sides. Cheatham got some raw calls as well. For instance, the time late in the game where Crawford jumped on a loose ball and started rolling around. That is a travel. You can't roll with the ball. All I have to say is that it was a really good game and it is over with. Neither team deserved to lose that game. It's time to move on to this week's games. Who does everyone have?

Scanooni, you are right. She did make horrible calls for both teams and should never be able to ref an important game like that again. As for who Sycamore plays this week, we have Creekwood at Creekwood on Tueday and we have Montgomery Central at home on Friday. That is 2 must win games for Sycamore and i believe if they win both that will put them in 3rd place is that right? Good luck to the rest of the district.

Guest catfish-hunter
I will say that the refs were horrible, but it was on both sides. Cheatham got some raw calls as well. For instance, the time late in the game where Crawford jumped on a loose ball and started rolling around. That is a travel. You can't roll with the ball. All I have to say is that it was a really good game and it is over with. Neither team deserved to lose that game. It's time to move on to this week's games. Who does everyone have?

825532909[/snapback]

Sycamore goes to CreekWood on Tuesday to play the Red Hawks in a game that will decide who currently gets to be the #3 seed in the district. On Friday, Sycamore gets to host Montgomery Central (who they beat on the road by 30+ points a few weeks ago). The Cubs have a BYE on Tuesday, then on Friday they travel to Waverly to play the district leading Tigers. With a win in that game Cheatham will keep it's slim hopes of winning the regular season district title alive, however with a loss Waverly could possibly clinch the district championship with three more weeks remaining until the district tourney. Harpeth has a home game with Stewart on Tue. and a trip to Stewart on Fri., where they were beaten last year.

Guest catfish-hunter
I doubt anyone has it. Look at last years tourny, didn't the fourth seed win?  :)

825534605[/snapback]

What are you talking about El Rey??? Wavo has this thing IN THE BAG, so everyone else should just pack their bags and go home while they still have a chance LOL!!!

Guest catfish-hunter
I don't think Speedo meant the tourny just regular season and I agree with him. Secondly, I think Catfish was being sarcastic in his comment.

825534640[/snapback]

Hey scanooni, who in the heck was that male cheerleader for Cheatham who was running his mouth at the Sycamore fans??? That kid had about five or six people in the stands looking to put him on the bad side of a one sided butt whoopin'.