RBS @ Clarkrange

swanson71

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be afriad to be harsh...The way it looks like they're not doing well w/ whoever is in there...and Heady hasn't played Basketball in 2 years until this year and he's played post all of his life, this is the first year he's been a guard...and no they didn't do better when he was hurt...he's good under pressure when most of the other team is not...so be kind...

Edited by swanson71

You have the excuse that he is a little rusty playing ball since he has not played in 2 years. Then why does Owens think he is the best player on the team and never sets him down when he makes 15 mistakes in a row. If he hasnt played in so long then maybe he doesnt need to be starting. I have watched him play and he is not that good. THere are better players on the bench that want to actually play basketball and they dont have to worry about baseball. He is too worried about messing his knee up for baseball and he doesnt hussle. Plus Micheal needs to set him on the bench. He knows owens will not do that therefore he does what he wants and gets lazy on the court. I feel that Heady's really bad defense lost us the game. Yes the refs made bad calls but they do every game. Plus Owens and Meadors frequent arguments are not helping the team.

You have the excuse that he is a little rusty playing ball since he has not played in 2 years.  Then why does Owens think he is the best player on the team and never sets him down when he makes 15 mistakes in a row.  If he hasnt played in so long then maybe he doesnt need to be starting.  I have watched him play and he is not that good.  THere are better players on the bench that want to actually play basketball and they dont have to worry about baseball.  He is too worried about messing his knee up for baseball and he doesnt hussle.  Plus Micheal needs to set him on the bench.  He knows owens will not do that therefore he does what he wants and gets lazy on the court.  I feel that Heady's really bad defense lost us the game. Yes the refs made bad calls but they do every game.  Plus Owens and Meadors frequent arguments are not helping the team.

825530995[/snapback]

Seems I heard this before.

You have the excuse that he is a little rusty playing ball since he has not played in 2 years.  Then why does Owens think he is the best player on the team and never sets him down when he makes 15 mistakes in a row.  If he hasnt played in so long then maybe he doesnt need to be starting.  I have watched him play and he is not that good.  THere are better players on the bench that want to actually play basketball and they dont have to worry about baseball.  He is too worried about messing his knee up for baseball and he doesnt hussle.  Plus Micheal needs to set him on the bench.  He knows owens will not do that therefore he does what he wants and gets lazy on the court.  I feel that Heady's really bad defense lost us the game. Yes the refs made bad calls but they do every game.  Plus Owens and Meadors frequent arguments are not helping the team.

825530995[/snapback]

Now let me tell you something...One person doesn't lose the game a team loses the game...and I know the way Heady plays sports and he hustles just as much as everyone else...

Well if you add up Heady's mistakes 6 three pointers equal 18 points.  We lost by 13.  You are just taking his side because he plays baseball with you.  You wasnt even there to watch the crap that i watched tonight.

825531097[/snapback]

Heady, Meador, and Dusty...they ma boys...if you were saying something about them I would take up fer'em...there in my class...and yea heady plays baseball with me but this isn't baseball and I try not to associate sports...

Do i need to remind some of you adults that we are talking about individual kids here that, no matter what you think, are giving their all out there on the floor. Its ok to critique teams but lets not break down a kids performance based on our personal opinions, its not right nor is it fair to the kids that play the game. I do not know young Mr. Heady personally but i have seen him play twice and he gives it everything he's got, if thats not good enough for some of you on here then either go out for the team or if your too old then just sit in the stands and do your complaining, but lets not critisize an individual young man on his play, in a team sport. thumb