RBS @ Clarkrange

swanson71

I just thought it was a good effort by Clarkrange. Just like the girls, they forced RBS into several difficult shots and denied Meador most of the night. Great D won this game for Clarkrange. Clarkrange also controlled the tempo for most of the game and RBS is not a great outside team/ Clarkrange forced them to take alot more three point shots than they probably wanted to/ and they missed most of 'em.

Meador is a college prospect...has he signed/committed?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought it was a good effort by Clarkrange. Just like the girls, they forced RBS into several difficult shots and denied Meador most of the night. Great D won this game for Clarkrange. Clarkrange also controlled the tempo for most of the game and RBS is not a great outside team/ Clarkrange forced them to take alot more three point shots than they probably wanted to/ and they missed most of 'em.

Meador is a college prospect...has he signed/committed?

825531417[/snapback]

Meador is a great high school player, but there aren't many colleges searching for 6'2" posts! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Daniel Meador is in the wrong sport! He would have made a great Tight End or Outside Linebacker. He may be able to go somewhere very small and play, but he would have to work on his shooting greatly!

I am not going to set and argue with someone that doesnt know what he is even talking about.  You can back your "boys" up all you want but the truth is Heady and even Dodson are not that great.  Jones could outplay Dodson anyday and beat Heady up the court.

825531151[/snapback]

I gaurantee that I've been to more games than you have this year...and I do know what i'm talking about...Heady can get the ball down the court when there is pressure on him...not many other players can do that except for maybe Meador...Heady had 2 clutch free throws the other night at HS...He has a torn Miniscus in his knee and that bothers him and he still goes out and plays just as good as anyone...go ahead and talk about ONE GAME and how he played...I'll judge by the season...and he brings the ball up the court better than the rest of the gaurds on the team...and plus why would you start Jones over Heady...That would put 3 post players on the court at the same time...

Edited by swanson71

Sounds like RBS got it handed to them, just like they will for the rest of the season unless they make a huge turn around! And if you want to complain about a player starting for RBS, make sure you complain about the one that really hurts the team by averaging about 10-12 TO's a game! thumb

Who is #3 that plays CHS, and how tall is he?  :lol:

825532155[/snapback]

CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE CAN PLAY, heady is a good player and I admire him for playing hurt and trying to help the team, and I agree meador would make a great Tightend in football good size and strong, but he can play basketball somewhere in college if he won'ts to,

I dunno what to say about RBS then what is happening. It makes me sad to see this program go down the hill. There is one person on the team that i don't think should be starting, and it is not Heady or Meador. You can not say anything bad about Heady because he goes out everynight giving it all he's got, and that is all you can ask for from a player. I still don't agree with him playing basketball because he is a outstanding baseball player who could have made a future out of it, but that was his choice. As for Meador I think he could play somewhere like Vol State or even maybe Tenn Tech. I don't see him going to a big college or anything. I just hate to see the basketball program die. but it was fun while it lasted. Look on the brightside it looks like out girls are getting better.

I dunno what to say about RBS then what is happening.  It makes me sad to see this program go down the hill.  There is one person on the team that i don't think should be starting, and it is not Heady or Meador.  You can not say anything bad about Heady because he goes out everynight giving it all he's got, and that is all you can ask for from a player.  I still don't agree with him playing basketball because he is a outstanding baseball player who could have made a future out of it, but that was his choice.  As for Meador I think he could play somewhere like Vol State or even maybe Tenn Tech.  I don't see him going to a big college or anything.  I just hate to see the basketball program die. but it was fun while it lasted.  Look on the brightside it looks like out girls are getting better.

825532366[/snapback]

Dying a slow death. :(