Why Fairley High Getting NO-RESPECT

crossup

Fairley is Better than most of the Teams in the TOP 10 in the State, the AP Poles giving no-Love, Coacht also gives Fairley no Love,, they only lost one GAME this year in Memphis, that saying alot, the competition is much better there then any-where in TN.. :lol:

Anyway show Fairley some love they have five players playing College Ball next Year WOW!!! 2 of them ranked in the TOP 100 Players in the Nation... Please show Fairley a lil Love... they will be in the elite 8 this YEAR.. I said it first... Fairley & North-side play for the AAA Championship (Bradley Central not enough Talent) :o

Cross thumb

Fairley is Better than most of the Teams in the TOP 10 in  the State, the AP Poles giving no-Love, Coacht also gives Fairley no Love,, they only lost one GAME this year in Memphis, that saying alot, the competition is much better there then any-where in TN.. :o

Anyway show Fairley some love they have five players playing College Ball next Year WOW!!! 2 of them ranked in the TOP 100 Players in the Nation...  Please show Fairley a lil Love... they will be in the elite 8 this YEAR.. I said it first... Fairley & North-side play for the AAA Championship (Bradley Central not enough Talent) :lol:

Cross thumb

825532180[/snapback]

The Commercial Appeal has not published the game results. I do not have enough games entered to consider them for the rankings in the Won-Loss Rankings. Do you have them?

I do have them 7th in the SOS rankings and they would be higher if we had their other games.

Fairley is Better than most of the Teams in the TOP 10 in  the State, the AP Poles giving no-Love, Coacht also gives Fairley no Love,, they only lost one GAME this year in Memphis, that saying alot, the competition is much better there then any-where in TN.. :o

Anyway show Fairley some love they have five players playing College Ball next Year WOW!!! 2 of them ranked in the TOP 100 Players in the Nation...  Please show Fairley a lil Love... they will be in the elite 8 this YEAR.. I said it first... Fairley & North-side play for the AAA Championship (Bradley Central not enough Talent) :lol:

Cross thumb

825532180[/snapback]

Better to be underrated than overrated, Fairley just needs to keep doing what they do best, and the "love" will be there. Don't worry about the polls, they mean nothing. Keep ya head up, and don't let the polls bring it down. Best of luck Fairely

Better to be underrated than overrated, Fairley just needs to keep doing what they do best, and the "love" will be there. Don't worry about the polls, they mean nothing. Keep ya head up, and don't let the polls bring it down. Best of luck Fairely

825532214[/snapback]

Actually heard the AP voter from NW TN this AM say he voted Fairley #1 on his ballot and would continue to do so because he thought they were the best team in the state....so they are getting some love. Can't help it that all AP voters don't do their homework....