Cookeville @ Siegel

redthunder6

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

met up at school at 6:00 or something like that and something like 15 cars made the drive..packed in there like sardines....at least 5 to a car if they could even come close to holding that many lol...it was def. worth it! White county might be a pepbus night and i think Warren County will be.

Edited by Harris' hooligans

met up at school at 6:00 or something like that and something like 15 cars made the drive..packed in there like sardines....at least 5 to a car if they could even come close to holding that many lol...it was def. worth it!  White county might be a pepbus night and i think Warren County will be.

825535716[/snapback]

yea i got lucky had shotgun thumb

OH MY GOSH........................LET EM PLAY......you really did have pictures. I really thought you were tricking me. THANK YOU so much.................they are simply awesome. GEEZ.........Chaisson, Ja-to-ree, the NATION ( including you front and center) and 2 , count them 2 of the NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man oh man......you get 100 hot dogs and you don't even have to come on Oakland's side at all to get them THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825535732[/snapback]

see i wouldnt ever lie to ya region thumb

met up at school at 6:00 or something like that and something like 15 cars made the drive..packed in there like sardines....at least 5 to a car if they could even come close to holding that many lol...it was def. worth it!  White county might be a pepbus night and i think Warren County will be.

825535716[/snapback]

I might make the Warren County game. I got family there in McMinnville.

man oh man....wish I knew how to get that one on my signature...........I feel like Dick Vitale...............IT's AWESOME, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825535764[/snapback]

yea thats the reason i didnt post them on here or pm ya because i dont know how...because i was going to put it as my sig jus to show ya but couldnt figure it out