Cookeville @ Siegel

redthunder6

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

thank you for promoting me to my "novice" status region :o ... anyways, i was surprised that we shot 6/12 FT but still pulled it out ... we missed 2 really late FT's that gave them the ball back but luckily our D held up ... cookeville as expected was draining the 3s all night and siegel started to find success driving the ball in the late first half ... im sure siegel isnt happy with their performance but they played hard 4 qrts and got a win ... thats all that matters

GJ siegel

ahhhhhhh man, cookeville tried the good ole stall strategy and it blew up in their face, i believe siegel gave them nasty taste of their own medicine, 4th quarter, siegel had to have had the ball for 6 1/2 minutes total, im not sure that even 10 points were scored between the two teams in the 4th quarter, it was awesome though

Cookeville held the ball for a minute 30 then we scored after holding them then they hold for another minute and score putting them either tied or down by 1 then they try to hold for last shot with 3 minutes to go and get it down to a minute when Jimmy gets the steal and makes one of two free throws.....after a trade of turnovers and missed free throws....Cookeville is late on a putback that was called offf saying it was after the buzzer. close one and Siegel def. learned from Whitse Creek....and thunder anything to say about Harris now????

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

NINJA would have had more but the hoop wouldnt take his shot for some reason (when shooting the 3)

Edited by didyouseethatmessDANG