Cookeville @ Siegel

redthunder6

upcoming games....

White County, Lebanon, Riverdale, Warren Co, and Oakland to round out district play

3-2 in these games and we get at least a tie for 1st.....great position to me although tough teams but we were 4-1 against these teams last time around

about tonights game...Lucas and Keith did a great job of going straight up....refs didn't call it as long as they went straight up.....I think Lucas wont foul as much now because he knows the importance of staying out of foul trouble

Edited by Harris' hooligans

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first hoolie you have some long hair. its pretty cool. I dont know what letem play looks like but if you were beside hoolie in the green jacket I now know what you look like.

The game was a dandy. Cookeville had their chances all game. I really think that they played better than Siegel the entire night. The NINJA didnt seem to have as good as a night that I thought he would. He missed a couple shots that probably should have gone in, but he made the more clutch shots, if thats what you wanna call them.

Stearman came down late with about 1 second left and missed a tough layup. I personally thought he was fouled. Not just saying that because I am a fan and friend of him though. Hill put up a shot that went in but was after the buzzer. One ref actually gave the sign that it was good, if that counts for anything.

First things first  hoolie you have some long hair.  its pretty cool.  I dont know what letem play looks like but if you were beside hoolie in the green jacket I now know what you look like.

The game was a dandy.  Cookeville had their chances all game.  I really think that they played better than Siegel the entire night.  The NINJA didnt seem to have as good as a night that I thought he would.  He missed a couple shots that probably should have gone in, but he made the more clutch shots, if thats what you wanna call them.

Stearman came down late with about 1 second left and missed a tough layup.  I personally thought he was fouled.  Not just saying that because I am a fan and friend of him though.  Hill put up a shot that went in but was after the buzzer.  One ref actually gave the sign that it was good, if that counts for anything.

825537337[/snapback]

nope not me...you came but didnt visit the nation... <_< ...what were you wearing?

ahh dont think i saw ya...why didnt you come visit the nation??

i was in a siegel nation t-shirt with a hat on thumb

825537356[/snapback]

I was in the front of our group. I was gonna go speak to hoolie if he gotten up to go to the bathroom or to go get a drink.

It was kinda hard to tell the difference between about 200 people wearing a nation shirt and a hat.

I was in the front of our group.  I was gonna go speak to hoolie if he gotten up to go to the bathroom or to go get a drink.

It was kinda hard to tell the difference between about 200 people wearing a nation shirt and a hat.

825537364[/snapback]

haha yea i know but there isnt really any other way of describing it...i was on bout 3rd or 4th row...hat on nation shirt... thumb