Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By The Way

What Happened to that 100 points that was gonna be scored on Bradley? I guess you wish you had that Poll back.

825534192[/snapback]

No i don't wish i had the poll back. I did it to see what people would say, main thing is the Cleveland won and thats all that matters. and as for Cumberland Co. we don't mind giving yall another 79-61 beating. It might be closer because it is in Cumberland, i heard about the refs up there.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

i believe that the lady jets will be the ones to end clevelands streak.  the lady jets have been playing good lately and they will be tough to beat on their home floor.

825533336[/snapback]

are you kidding cumberland hasnt played good in about 5 games. They will soon play how they are able to though and everyone better watch out!

I agree with "Muffin", Cleveland Lady Raiders streak will remain in tact.... I'm sure Cumberland will come ready to play, they always do, however, the Lady Raiders always seem to "reintroduce themselves" over and over again!  GO LADY RAIDERS!! thumb

825533888[/snapback]

Yeah, just ask McMinn Co.(who beat Cumberland) how its like to play the Lady Raiders the second time around. The Lady Raiders will try to make the streak 17 tomorrow @ Rhea Co.

16 and counting!!!

it is so hard to win at Cumberland unless you are the Lady Jets...seems it has been that way for many,many years

825534994[/snapback]

if you are talking about the refs then you haven't been to cumberland this year.I think everyone that has seen a game at cumberland this year can agree that the refs do not favor the home team.

I agree with "Muffin", Cleveland Lady Raiders streak will remain in tact.... I'm sure Cumberland will come ready to play, they always do, however, the Lady Raiders always seem to "reintroduce themselves" over and over again!  GO LADY RAIDERS!! thumb

825533888[/snapback]

Muffin would be better off going back to sit on her stupid tuffin! Cuz she has no bussiness being here! :P

No i don't wish i had the poll back. I did it to see what people would say, main thing is the Cleveland won and thats all that matters. and as for Cumberland Co. we don't mind giving yall another 79-61 beating. It might be closer because it is in Cumberland, i heard about the refs up there.

825534876[/snapback]

O are we pouting? The refs won't give Cumberland anything! You can count on that! Cumberland hasn't had a good officiated game all year, with an exception of a few that were reasonable! :P

O are we pouting? The refs won't give Cumberland anything! You can count on that! Cumberland hasn't had a good officiated game all year, with an exception of a few that were reasonable! :P

825536687[/snapback]

Yo, I was just kidding with the refs up there, i haven't heard anything about the refs at all. It should be a good game thumb