Region 8 Duals

jonesj15

This should make it easier.  Ridgeway won't be coming Saturday.  We will be resting and trying to get well.  Hope it doesn't rub anyone the wrong way, but we don't expect to repeat the regional tournament of 2 years ago when half of our line up was sick.  My guys don't have the sniffles right now, they are BAD sick.

825540491[/snapback]

Could it be another great strategy by roadrunner ronnie? Maybe they will show up will a full and healthy team, with kids at different weights to help get the match ups he wants.. :blink:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with the roadrunners dropping, I'm still picking my dragons to win the region, But obviously, some of the lower seeds will be different matches, but none will escape the flames from the dragons.

825540935[/snapback]

In my opinion, there are 4 teams in the region that are close enough that which ever coaching staff can motivate their team the most will be traveling to Clarksville. I wonder if any of the teams have made reservations for a hotel yet? :blink:

Could it be another great strategy by roadrunner ronnie?  Maybe they will show up will a full and healthy team, with kids at different weights to help get the match ups he wants.. ;)

825540976[/snapback]

with the new weight rules, roadrunner ronnie can't show up like he did a couple of years ago. if i remember correctly, everyone had wrestled matches back to back over the days prior to that saturday. all four teams got like 15 pounds allowance and roadrunner uri's bro, who wrestled all year at like 71, showed up and could wrestle at 45. ;)

with the new weight rules, roadrunner ronnie can't show up like he did a couple of years ago. if i remember correctly, everyone had wrestled matches back to back over the days prior to that saturday. all four teams got like 15 pounds allowance and roadrunner uri's bro, who wrestled all year at like 71, showed up and could wrestle at 45.  ;)

825541137[/snapback]

Has there been a region match since Tuesday? Will there be more than the 2 lb growth allowance?

with the new weight rules, roadrunner ronnie can't show up like he did a couple of years ago. if i remember correctly, everyone had wrestled matches back to back over the days prior to that saturday. all four teams got like 15 pounds allowance and roadrunner uri's bro, who wrestled all year at like 71, showed up and could wrestle at 45.  ;)

825541137[/snapback]

It was more like 7 or 8 pounds and ridgeway wrestled down and Collierville wrestled up to win the match. ;)

man, with the shakeups, don't know what to expect for tomorrow, with the exception of the region champ, which might change because of roadrunner ronnie's new development.......... ;)

dr.....w.....de.......w......dr.....m.......wo....dra......wol.............

boy, what a tease.... :ph34r:

man, with the shakeups, don't know what to expect for tomorrow, with the exception of the region champ, which might change because of roadrunner ronnie's new development.......... :ph34r:

dr.....w.....de.......w......dr.....m.......wo....dra......wol.............

boy, what a tease.... ;)

825541296[/snapback]

Jim,

You are horrible.

Ronnie,

Good talking to you last night. Sorry for all that has befallen you recently. I know you will be motivating your boys for regionals now and those chances at state. Goodluck to you the rest of the way and I will likely be watching come regionals.

Jim,

You are horrible.

Ronnie,

Good talking to you last night.  Sorry for all that has befallen you recently.  I know you will be motivating your boys for regionals now and those chances at state.  Goodluck to you the rest of the way and I will likely be watching come regionals.

825541362[/snapback]

WresetleSBA, Where are the results from the Ridgeway / SBA match scheduled for last night?

WresetleSBA, Where are the results from the Ridgeway / SBA match scheduled for last night?

825541450[/snapback]

Let me see what I can remember. If any names for Ridgeway are incorrect I will come pack and edit tonight as well as adding pin times or I am sure Coach Bray can come back and correct me.

Saint Benedict 39 - Ridgeway 40

* Ridgeway wins on tie-break criterion (can't remember which but it was first points scored)

103 - Justin Pagoria (SBA) wins by forfeit

112 - Derrico Golden (RI) pins Ryan McKenzie in 2nd period

119 - Joel Stark (SBA) wins by forfeit

125 - Taylor Wynn (SBA) pins Danny Groves

130 - Chad Warren (RI) pins Jeff Stidham in 2nd period

135 - Rob Harrison (RI) pins Scott Haefer in 1st period

140 - Vincent Page (RI) pins Matt June in 1st period

145 - Hunter Griffith (SBA) wins by forfeit

152 - Houston Russell (SBA) wins by forfeit

160 - Doug Taylor (SBA) decisions Ryan Cain 10-6 (I think that is right)

171 - Sean O'Leary (SBA) pins LaCarlos Simpson in 2nd period I think

189 - Michael Ferguson (RI) pins Colin Weeks in 1st period ~ 0:29 seconds

215 - Uri Hansen (RI) decisions Eric Edwards 4-2

275 - Carl Taylor (RI) wins by forfeit

Match started at 103 and it all came down to the winner of the 215 match. The 215 match was full of excitement between two good wrestlers, that one was worth the price of admission alone. Hope Ridgeway gets all of their folks back in time for regionals... goodluck the rest of the way Ronnie and the RoadRunners

Edited by WrestleSBA