Riverdale Fans!

Croach

and I expressed mine...

I think everyone expresses their opinions quite well around here...not that we always have to agree... 

I'm not a mod so there isn't much I can do to keep anyone from expressing their opinion.    :lol:

825536865[/snapback]

Thats the nice thing about being a R'dale fan, you do NOT have to be shy! :lol:

I have NEVER met one that did NOT express their opinion either.

Humble, is another story. :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think you are wrong. I have never once expressed my opinion on here. But then I am not a Riverdale fan.

825536925[/snapback]

Then just WHO do you support?

I remember being a Saints fan back in the early days. I always pulled for them in the regular season, then for the Steelers in the playoffs. Just wondering, who is your favorite PLAYOFF team? Why not Riverdale - at least you can count on them being there. thumb

Understood perfectly.  What you are not understanding is the fact that the plays this year did NOT require them to blow anyone off the ball.  It just called for moving and controling.  Where as in the past called for brute force, this past year called for finess.

The rest is just about the pride I have for them and the accomplishment they did.

825536568[/snapback]

I have friends that have been starters on RHS's o-line in previous years and they have also told me they don't think that this years was great. They were good, but not great.

I have friends that have been starters on RHS's o-line in previous years and they have also told me they don't think that this years was great.  They were good, but not great.

825538277[/snapback]

I thought a lot of this year's line...partly because they were so undersized and played with such heart. I've watched the tape of the BC Bowl a couple times and they did some crushing run blocking. The were not very good at pass blocking sometimes...

Honestly, I do think next year's O-line will be better if they find a good center. There are 6-7 guys I feel very comfortable with and it is only January. They could easily be a solid two deep by August, if they find a center.

I have friends that have been starters on RHS's o-line in previous years and they have also told me they don't think that this years was great.  They were good, but not great.

825538277[/snapback]

This years line did a great job but if you look at years past at some of the "great lines", they have players that are average lineman. Riverdale had a couple of great lineman this year, Justin Jones for one( all-state), and was surrounded by average to good lineman and developed a great chemistry. The best lines in the state aren't going to have 5 top lineman. Its about heart, hard work and chemistry. You have to know what works for you