district 11-A

rooster4

Cascade doesn't seem to want it anymore, they seem to have lost their spark since the start of the season, all the other teams seem to want it even more

825534598[/snapback]

i agree goose... it seems like lately cascade hasnt been playing with near as much heart and all the other teams in this district have seen that and they are all going to start playin there best ball when they play cascade... if cascade doesnt find a way to fix this soon they may end up with alot more district losses than they had planned

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it will come down to Casacde, Forrest, Moore Co. and Culleoka. There might be a few more in the mix also, like Eagleville and Huntland. To me, it all depends on how the regular season standings end up, there will probably be some upsets in the first round! If I was betting I would say the teams listed above, but the district is weaker this year so you never know what will happen come Tourney Time.

I also agree that 12A is much stronger! D11A will have a tough time with 12A!

It is Moore Co. turn to host the district tourney, but since their gym is not large enough, the first round games will be played at the higher seed. The rest of the tournament will be at Motlow St.

No I don't think that Cascade will win the region, I agree that Mt. Pleasant will, but I don't think that it will be an outright cake walk for district 12 either.

825534102[/snapback]

shoooot... 12a sweeps all 11a girls and boys....lol...prolly not

Watch out for the Hornets at tournament time!!!

By the way, EXACTLY how many does Moore County gym hold in the stands?

Does it meet TSSAA standards?

825534727[/snapback]

Nope that's why Moore Co. is hosting it at Motlow St. To host a district tournament, you must be able to seat 1000, regional 1500, and sub-state 1000.

Edited by shredded cheese

If Moore County played every game the way they played tonight against Cascade, they would be unbeatable in the district. Jesse Ivey and David Gallagher really battled tonight, with Ivey getting the best of Gallagher. Ivey finished with 26 points, including two threes, and Gallagher finished with 12 points, five from free throws. I think Ivey is probably the district MVP at this point. Bauman kept Cascade in it with six threes. It really was a terrific game, and these two teams should meet in the district finals if they both play up to par the rest of the way.