D.B. Fans!

holdemback

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was made because of DB fans saying they're better than the hill.  The hill is still the team to beat in the area.  Get off of bashing Omar's quote.  he didnt say anything wrong anyways. he said DB played good and SH played bad.  he was critisizing his own team more than DB

825536464[/snapback]

Ok first of all what did the db fans say? and second of all i can almost bet that the statements can be backed up by the performance in the game.......... And you can keep looking through your rose-colored glass at his quote but anybody can clearly see he was bashing DB, but thats ok man, who am I to judge on what yall teach your student athletes about class.............

i thought u werent coming back dumbass

825536758[/snapback]

See man its idiots like you that I was talking about, you serve no purpose on this board, so why dont you just take your happy self down to new begginings and party with all the rest of your friends, cause we all know that you frequent that place, so just quite hiding it..............people like you are the ones who give science hill a bad name, this is why we rush the court, this is why we get all over retarded statements like Omar made, cause we know it makes yall so mad and youll show your true colors............If you could see or hear me right now, im giving you the ultimate slow clap, because until now I didnt know it was possible for a human to be this clueless.................And take your little shots all you want cause only one question really matters...........Who won the last meeting between DB and the hill???? Exactly

i thought u werent coming back

anyways, the quote bashes SH just as much as DB..he said DB played great..whats the problem? is it b/c he said SH will win? thats called confidence in your team

825536758[/snapback]

I guess you were afraid to leave the first post the way it was, so you had to edit it...... but you didnt count on me catching it first......... And to answer your question, like my boy Dafuture has said about a million times, he implied that they can play terrible and db can play great and still barely win, which is exactly what he meant to say, and probably what he and yall think, but its a lie, because they didnt play terrible......once again they shot 50% from the field and out-rebounded db something like 40-27, doesnt sound terrible to me, sounds like someone is making an excuse.........

Edited by DRDB

Hey, I heard Science Hill was gonna' drop football. Is that true?

825535536[/snapback]

That's a great question WaCo, one that should be explored a little. DB beating Science Hill in Basketball (based on talent alone), is about equal to Science Hill beating the Indians in Football. But, it's the Indians who continually pull of the unexpected and the Toppers never do. 35-5 in Football since 1965 for Kingsport, 11 wins in a row, thats half of those games being played in JC.

Compare that to Basketball, where DB owns the toppers in the Dome and the Indians have more wins in this series over the last 3 years than do the Toppers. And, more District titles in those 3 years, and more Region Titles in those 3 years. DB did make it to the last 2 State Tournaments, did the Toppers? No, they fell last year in sub-state action. Has it been 4 or 5 years since SH won a District Title?

I won't question the fact that SH has better players/athletes in Basketball, but that is not all that is required to be a winner. There is heart and fight and determination, something deep inside a kid, that makes them want to win. If you don't have that, your going to come up short everytime. CMO has a TEAM full of those kinds of kids. Coaching goes a long way too. SH is in better hand now than they were under Poe, but Charlie Morgan is the class of the ETN Coaches. Everyone in Kingsport is glad and proud that CMO said NO to the Topper Coaching Job.

See in you the District

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

I guess you were afraid to leave the first post the way it was, so you had to edit it...... but you didnt count on me catching it first......... And to answer your question, like my boy Dafuture has said about a million times, he implied that they can play terrible and db can play great and still barely win, which is exactly what he meant to say, and probably what he and yall think, but its a lie, because they didnt play terrible......once again they shot 50% from the field and out-rebounded db something like 40-27, doesnt sound terrible to me, sounds like someone is making an excuse.........

825536800[/snapback]

i thought my reply was too harsh but yet too true

ok, you all win, DB is better than SH even though everything else says otherwise

i thought my reply was too harsh but yet too true

ok, you all win, DB is better than SH even though everything else says otherwise

825538159[/snapback]

That is your problem holdem back! You are so ignorant to what is even being argued. Nobody ever said DB was better than SH, but on that night DB was. Your arguments are so far off I am assuming that you are in middle school. Don't put words in someones mouth.