Central V.s Ooltewah IV

bk012000

What is it with these treads that keep getting deleted. Is the posts and comments by other people really that bad. Any way who is gonna win the game this friday. Will it be Chattanooga Central or will Ooltewah win the 2nd time. Last night Central pulled off a big win over Soddy. Can the pounders keep it going or will the Owls prevail. Hopefully CHS will come out on top.

C-men4life

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u honostly think central will win agains the owls then u are just plain retarded!!!! we would win by atleast 4 if we didnt even play our started..... Domonuiqe is all yall have..... ill give it to him the boy can play and if yall had anybody else on the team that was near as good as him then it would be a close game..... but u dont so im predictin that the owls scor atleast 70 maybe 80 and they win by atleast 10....... and yeah DUBB will throw down and so will Curt

if u honostly think central will win agains the owls then u are just plain retarded!!!!  we would win by atleast 4 if we didnt even play our started.....  Domonuiqe is all yall have.....  ill give it to him the boy can play and if yall had anybody else on the team that was near as good as him then it would be a close game.....  but u dont so im predictin that the owls scor atleast 70 maybe 80 and they win by atleast 10.......    and yeah DUBB will throw down and so will Curt

825538308[/snapback]

Are you kidding me they do have other players. Gary Bloodsaw, Lorenzo Meadows. Both of them are good players. The only difference between Ooltewah and Central is that Ooltewah has solid post players. Central has alot of talent, just no size.

if u honostly think central will win agains the owls then u are just plain retarded!!!!  we would win by atleast 4 if we didnt even play our started.....  Domonuiqe is all yall have.....  ill give it to him the boy can play and if yall had anybody else on the team that was near as good as him then it would be a close game.....  but u dont so im predictin that the owls scor atleast 70 maybe 80 and they win by atleast 10.......    and yeah DUBB will throw down and so will Curt

825538308[/snapback]

Wow! You really never stop to amaze me. Please go get a normal life, You are supposed to 22 but yet you are arguing with a bunch of high schooler's, grow up and act your age, not your hat size. Leave all the trash talking to people that for one actually are good at it and two are actually in school. Here you are saying we only have one good player. You obviously know nothing of Central high's basketball team. Well I gotta go do high school stuff, don't you have stuff people your age do, like go to work something in that area. O but wait you still get on coachT and argue with people 5yrs younger than you, so my guess is that if you actually have a job it's probbly at a BurgerKing and chances are your still living at home with your mom. Better watch out and not say any thing bad because your mommy, might not let you come to the High school basketball game tommorow night. Have a wonderfull day. LOL

Wow! You really never stop to amaze me. Please go get a normal life, You are supposed to 22 but yet you are arguing with a bunch of high schooler's, grow up and act your age, not your hat size. Leave all the trash talking to people that for one actually are good at it and two are actually in school. Here you are saying we only have one good player. You obviously know nothing of Central high's basketball team. Well I gotta go do high school stuff, don't you have stuff people your age do, like go to work something in that area. O but wait you still get on coachT and argue with people 5yrs younger than you, so my guess is that if you actually have a job it's probbly at a BurgerKing and chances are your still living at  home with your mom. Better watch out and not say any thing bad because your mommy, might not let you come to the High school basketball game tommorow night. Have a wonderfull day. LOL

825539303[/snapback]

for one my mom died when i was 16 and for two i said when u see me at the game then come say something cause now i got a good reason to beat you ######... for future reference dont ever say anything about my mom or ill hunt you down little boy!!!!!!

this is sad... for one, anyone who is now 22 would have gone to Ooltewah when I was there and only a few people from those 2 classes even still go to Ooltewah basketball games. and secondly, none of those people are 6'4 270 or whatever he said he was. Which leads me to believe that these Central kids either a) made up this person to talk trash to themselves. or :) this is an Ooltewah kid who's just making junk up for sh1ts and giggles. either way this is the stupidest thing Ive ever read. Both of ya'll are terrible at talking garbage, online even. The one place ANYONE can be good at talking trash... I mean seriously, how can you 2 be so bad when you not only have time to think of clever things to say but also if you dont like the way youve worded it you can edit what you said. This is just pathetic.

Ooltewah wins, again, at Central... end of story.