Scott vs. Loudon

shssr

The Highlanders suffered probably the most humiliating loss in school history. Can they bounce back? They obviously arent as bad as what they played. Eldridge had a great game plan and we played as bad as any team possibly could play. They kicked the t-total crap out of us. No excuses. Time to focus on Loudon and get back in this thing.

The Highlanders suffered probably the most humiliating loss in school history. Can they bounce back? They obviously arent as bad as what they played. Eldridge had a great game plan and we played as bad as any team possibly could play.  They kicked the t-total crap out of us. No excuses.  Time to focus on Loudon and get back in this thing.

825537869[/snapback]

As a Scott Co fan, I look for the Highlanders to take out some built up aggression on Loudon Friday night. Look for Wilson & Miller to reestablish themselves as force in the district this game. Good luck both teams, but go Highlanders.

I expect the Highlanders to come back with a vengeance. If someone had told me that Anderson County would have scored 60-whatever points against Scott High, I wouldn't have been one bit surprised. I'd have laughed at them if they'd said Scott would only score 16. An embarrassed team often comes back angry and forceful, or completely down and out of it and ready to throw in the towel. It depends a lot on the coaching. Scott High has an excellent staff, and I'd be surprised to see anything less than a 20-point victory by the Highlanders Friday night.